Packable camp stool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packable camp stool.

I thought you guys would like this. I've been working on this for awhile. I want a stool I can carry into the woods in a pack or pocket. If you're hiking, especially camping, having a stool to sit down and rest or hang out by the fire is really nice. I've seen the commercially available ones, but I didn't want to deal with something that bulky, so I came up with this.

DSCF0264.jpgDSCF0265.jpgDSCF0263.jpg

I used river cane for the legs on this one because it grows all over here and is strong.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Very Cool AA! Now I know what we are all getting for Christmas next year from ya! Signed arse holders!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I like yours better, this one is pricey.....

Rejuvenation was founded in 1977 in Portland, Oregon as an architectural salvage, lighting, and hardware restoration shop. Today, we're the premier provider of customizable lighting, cabinet hardware, furniture, and more - timeless designs for all areas of your home and for every home improvement project. Crafted to last a lifetime - and beyond.
      According to my watch the time is now
      Past is dead and gone
      Don't try to shake it just nod your head
      Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Damn, that is pricey!
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Tell me someone wouldn't pay that for 3 shovel handles and a chunk of leather. If so send them my way I got some stuff to sale them.

Comment

Originally posted by sawyerrt10 View Post
            I like yours better, this one is pricey.....

http://www.rejuvenation.com/catalog/...t-and-ash-legs
            I can't believe they want that much money!
            Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Can I get a couple of those in Multicam

Comment

Be careful, folks. It looks like this campstool is nothing more than one of his thongs with the string cut off. Why would anyone want a camo'd and hard to find three legged stool while drinking around a campfire?

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Tex, some of us still could find it, drunk ass cowboys being the exception of course.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Anyone else notice how Tex see's a thong in a lot of things? It's like he's always looking, to add to his collection or something. Since he lives where he does he can't raid the neighbors clothes line and blame it on the cat anymore.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

AA, he's limited to the 3 weeks with no snow on the ground anyway, because it's hard to convince people that the cat wears the same boots he does.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                      X