Hello all from wesern PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from wesern PA

Hey I go by tfk on here. I'm from a coal mining town in the middle of Amish country. Mining and farming is just about all that goes on around here. But the last 10 years the city of Pittsburgh has been creeping our way and all the anti trash that comes with it. I'm not a prepper so to speak but I hunt my dogs raise a lot of my own food and burn a lot of powder. Been crawling on my knees in a 40inch seam of coal all my life for a living which raised my family but I have built many homes (mine included) also trucks , jeeps,tractors and guns. And if I cant make it. I have good friends that can. I have read all the survival series and was wondering when the hell book 4 was coming and that's what brought me to this site looked around a bit and liked what I saw. I work in an industry that our current administration hates. That gives the EPA the ability to fine and make laws to put me out of work. I hate welfare and government give away programs of any kind and the taxes that pay for it. And I damn sure don't like these lazy people that get on these programs that wont do anything to help themselves other than holding their hand out. When the works all done I like to sit around my fire pit in the summer with my friends drink some beer eat some steak and bullshit till late in the night. That's me in a nut shell. People that know me will never leave wondering what is on my mind. I tell it like it is and expect people to do the same. People don't have to agree with me or like what I do . As long as they don't push their views on me I wont push mine on them. Be seeing ya. tfk

Hello, think he said June. Poke around on here, you'll find more info.

Other than that, you seem sane. Hope we don't put ya off too much.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

welcome from southern New Mexico. Other than the coal and PA parts, you sound a lot like Tex...I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but take it as a compliment.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the board... Jump right in and rant all ya want about the BS PTB....
        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Hey TFK, welcome from NE Wyoming. We have some coalmines right on the bckside of our ranch. They actually bought part of the backside and they have a big pit right across the road. The largest coalmine in this hemisphere is just down the road a few miles. I have worke in all of them repairing or building equipment at one time or another. AngeryAmerican and I met in a coalmine here. We had both hired on to big a conveyor system that was several miles long. I couldn't ever do what you do though. Gives me the willies just thinking about that.

I'm a rancher and welder and work in the oilpatch, so I know what you mean about having an unpopular job. It seems that people don't really have a clue where their food or their heat comes from. If it was up to me, we'd just shut down for a little while and let the bastards starve and freeze. We could fire everything back up after we have sufficiently thinned out the idjits and hopefully start making some progress then.

What kind of hunting dogs do you have? Going by where you live, I'm guessing coonhounds. If so, what color are they?

Anyhow, welcome to the board. Stick around and hang out with us. You will find that damn near everyone here has an opinion on just about everything and our opinions usually don't jive with what the media tells us.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from me too. You sound like you will fit right in here. Don't be shy. We are a friendly group...well to each other anyway...most of the time. If we don't agree on things, we usually tell each other in a nice way. See ya!

I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the board .
              You dig it , I'll burn it .
              DD
              OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. Tex I was a big coon hunter for years raised mostly Walker hounds but have had all the breeds here at one time or another. Currently I have a couple Mt Cur squirrel / coon dogs a lab for water fowling and a young Airedale for everything they hunt plus everything else. And yes most of them people think electricity comes from the light switch on the wall and heat from the thermostat and food just shows up at the store. And yea I no you guys out there measure your coal Height in feet not inches that's hard for us to imagine. And I don't know what it's going to take for these people to realize that America took the natural resources that God gave us and made our country the best in world. And now that their bringing it all across the ponds It's all going to shit. It's nice to know that there is some people left to put up a fight. tfk

Comment

Hi tfk. Welcome from Missouri. Stop in some night in the Chat room (Friday's usually lively) and get to know us. You already fit right in.
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

TFK welcome aboard. I like your view on life and agree completely. You're right about the current administration. I remember when he was running he's show up at the coal mines and the management would make the hands go out there and listen to the ass. Never could understand why those management twits liked the pecker, he was telling them he was going to run them out of business.

I'm with Tex on your kind of mining, no way in hell I could. But you guys have real coal out there, the stuff in Wyoming, as one of the engineers there told me when I was on the job, it's dirt that burns. As for the book, it's currently scheduled for June, but I'm working on moving up the release date. Come on in, take your shoes off, stay awhile.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Yeah, you'll find fighters & survivors here. Good to have ya here.
                      Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Thanks again . AA the union boys where told to back him. we are non union we wouldn't let that SOB on any of our mine sites. We new what he was. You cant run us out and you cant make us run cause wicked old boy's praise old shot guns. tfk

Comment

Welcome from Central FL here. Sounds like you'll fit in well.

Comment

Welcome. If you should wander to the Textravaganza in June, be sure to bring some real beer -- Straub's of St. Mary's.
                            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome to the crazy house TFK. Like the others have said, you will fit right in with the rest of us glue sniffers.
                              http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Working...
                              X