hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello my name is jamie im a blacksmith a pilot and a prepper ive been prepping 3 years. i was referred by a friend to the going home books and was hooked.i hope to meet new like minded people.

We have no minds but welcome anyway.
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Hello, so you're already nuts, or just really brave?
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome to the board .
        Enjoy the ride
        DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome to the board! Blacksmithing sounds cool, maybe you can post up some things you've done and share than knowledge, it would surely be appreciated.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hi and welcome again JBudd! Post some pics of your knives.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hi Jamie, and welcome aboard. Is now a good time to inform you that ALL new members need to send all previous members $10? (Come on $10, daddy needs a new shoe). That'll make more sense as you get to know us. Again, welcome, I hope that you become"one of us".
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi JBUDD,
                I enjoyed visiting with you in chat the other evening. We have a pretty good group here with alot of different backgrounds and knowledge. If you have any questions someone should be able to help you out. Don't be afraid to jump right into the mix and become part of the group.

I was pleased to hear the other night that you are a blacksmith. Besides ranching, I am a welder and I dabble in blacksmithing some. I don't have the time to do it nearly as much as I would like to. Maybe we can get some discussions going on that subject sometime. If the poop ever does hit the fan, blacksmithing will be a very needed trade. Alot of the welders will no longer work and those that do will only last as long as the fuel. Blacksmithing will become alot more than just the way things used to be done.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome to the board..
                  Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from me too. It was nice to meet you on chat the other night. Don't be afraid to ask questions or tell us something that is on your mind. We are also very good at just "BS"ing.
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                        http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Originally posted by jag06 View Post
                          Welcome to the forum!
                          welcome ..... what do you fly?

Comment

Working...
                          X