Lets start some S%&@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets start some S%&@

I have to get up before I want to, take care of a pup that will never be more than a mouse-hunting alarm system, make breakfast for someone who wants a 5 star meal, instantly, with less calories, and pack a lunch meeting the same criteria.

Then it's done and I'm bored. So here I am checking the weather report (nothing else on tv is ever really up to date,) and looking at the boards. I see 3 viewing one section, 3 viewing another, and it's not even 9am. We need to start a morning coffee chat, for those of us who are home & bored, or waiting for the workday to really get rolling.

Just a thought.
    quam minimum credula postero

I'm usually around during the day - especially winter time. Pick a time.

Comment

me too
      According to my watch the time is now
      Past is dead and gone
      Don't try to shake it just nod your head
      Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
        I have to get up before I want to, take care of a pup that will never be more than a mouse-hunting alarm system, make breakfast for someone who wants a 5 star meal, instantly, with less calories, and pack a lunch meeting the same criteria.

Then it's done and I'm bored. So here I am checking the weather report (nothing else on tv is ever really up to date,) and looking at the boards. I see 3 viewing one section, 3 viewing another, and it's not even 9am. We need to start a morning coffee chat, for those of us who are home & bored, or waiting for the workday to really get rolling.

Just a thought.

And I have a name for it: IT'S BURNT TOAST & COFFEE TIME
        Kessler
        I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
        INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

I likes it.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Or you could simply call it, "Angery American Housewives". LOL

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
            X