Welcome LWilliams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome LWilliams

Thanks for showing up here. Glad Tex pointed you in this direction.

By the way this is the guy from SH who told you about Tex. please dont hold that intro against me

Glad you made it over here. Kick back and have a good time. We tend to discuss everything under the sun and try to help each other out as much as possible. Your experience with the distance shooting will come in handy and be much appreciated around here.

I'm glad you decided to join in.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome to to board .
      DD
      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome LWilliams! Are you sure that Tex is a real friend to direct you here? Naw, we love our Cowboy Tex here.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico. We won't hold Tex against ya... well, too much.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from North West Georgia and Southern Tennessee.

Comment

Looks like everyone's here but the guest of Honor.

Comment

I'm with ya Unseenone, I was going to say Hi but this LWilliams character has not shown up yet. Who would I be talking to if I did say something? OK, I'm not that mean. I will go on and say Welcome anyway. I'll say more when they say more.
                I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Maybe he had second thoughts and ran away ??

Comment

Working...
                  X