No announcement yet.

Hello all from North Georgia mountains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from North Georgia mountains.

New to the forum, semi new to prepping. Took the plunge and moved out of Tampa, Florida to a mountain top neighborhood of like minded people. Looking forward to participating.

Welcome, lots of info to be had here, and alot of people here are semi new into prepping.

Comment

Welcome to the nut house, er I mean forum! Glad to have you.
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

welcome me too do not be shy
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome. It's brave, coming in here, but braver still moving to very rural southern places.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

TPD
            Hello and welcome to the forum .
            lots of knowledge in here somewhere .
            good luck .
            DD
            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Howdy TPD. Welcome to our board. We are glad you made it over here. How did you find out about this board?

I hope that you will enjoy the board. You will see that we area smaller board than alot of others, but you'll see that what we lack in size and numbers is greatly overshadowed by the experience and knowledge represented here. Quite a few of us have been with AA since he first started writing the original book, but our group has grown v ery steadily. We have folks from all over the country and also Europe. You will see that we have alot of varying backgrounds and skillsets, but we like to gather up here and share ideas ways of doing things. Our main goal is to help each other out so that everyone can be as prepared as possible for whatever may come down the pike.

If you have any questions or have something you would like to teach us, please feel free to jump right into the big middle of things.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome..
                Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico. Just don't get offended if we abbreviate your name to TP. There's a lot of information here, feel free to read it all... then write a paper on it.
                  Have you read all 3 books? Have you thought to yourself that AA really should learn how to write? Do you now have a GHB in your car/truck?
                  Well, that should give us a good start. Enjoy your stay.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi TP...excuse the acronim...but without TP we would all be finger deep.....
                    Welcome brother, keep your powder dry.

Comment

Welcome from another noob! Merry Christmas and a safe New Year's to you and your's!!

Comment

People from GA are sketchy.......

Seriously, welcome.. I am in Northern Burbs of ATL.. Been to blairsville multiple times, and even have some prepper friends up there.

Comment

Howdy Thomas!. I live in Fort Oglethorpe. Home of the 6th Calvary. I just finished Book 2 and cracking open book 3. My wife is keeping the food supply in check and I take care of the other gear.

Comment

It would be nice to see some prepper rallies get started.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad you're here. You made a good decision getting out of Tampa!
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                              X