Tex sent me this way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tex sent me this way

Rancher from NE Wyoming. Been prepping seriously for about 10 months. I'm a pretty horrible cook but have plenty of other skills I'm working on.
    Good to be here - looks like some familiar names around the place

Welcome. All good folk here. Lots of wisdom and sarcasm that is shared in equal parts.....

Comment

Let me be the first to welcome you to the deepest, darkest psychiatric ward of the internet. We are so crazy we leave the DHS scratching their heads wondering how they will deal with us.

We need to deal with Tex with all the troublemakers he keeps bring in here (myself included).

Edit: Well, would have been first if it was not for the crappy wifi.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome to our group, Tex has been bringing a lot of people this direction, glad to see it.

Comment

Welcome Dune,

I can't believe Tex told you to come here and you fell for it! If you have any questions just ask...other than that jump right in, it's good to have you here....

Oh yeah and we want pictures of your ranch!

Comment

Originally posted by JulieNY View Post
            Welcome Dune,

I can't believe Tex told you to come here and you fell for it! If you have any questions just ask...other than that jump right in, it's good to have you here....

Oh yeah and we want pictures of your ranch!
            Will get some posted - they're all on my phone right now.

Comment

Welcome aboard, feel free to share and learn if you can find something that interests you. I always like seeing more people from Wyoming.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Run while you can.

Or share your cooking woes and get some recipes. Hide the scissors though, we don't let these idjits use scissors.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Nice to meet you! I believe I have seen you around on the other boards. Welcome.
                  Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Hey Dune, welcome to the board. I figured you would recognize some of the people around here. Most of the people here are pretty good folks who try to help others, but we do have three or four idjits who still wet the bed and read National Geographic. I won't tell you who those individuals are though. The rest of us have a good time watching the new folks navigate through the minefield.

Tex
                    Last edited by Tex; 11-26-2013, 12:23 PM.
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

did tex also tell you that AA likes each new person to send nakid pics of them selves to him privatly so he can check for a wire?

you should do that right away. AA really really likes it
                      Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Welcome from another recruit of Tex's!

Kelly

Comment

Welcome aboard .
                          When Tex tells you it's ok to step in it ...it's either quicksand or poop.
                          Enjoy the funhouse .
                          DD
                          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Yet another one of them folks that do dirty deeds with sheep. Welcome to what ever this place is called.
                            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                              Run while you can.

Or share your cooking woes and get some recipes. Hide the scissors though, we don't let these idjits use scissors.
                              Lol...I don't run unless I'm being chased by a mountain lion, and then I only have to not be the slowest! The only reason God gave me two legs was to put on either side of a horse.
                              And the men in white coats don't let me have access to sharp objects anymore - you should see my haircut!

Originally posted by southernmom View Post
                              Nice to meet you! I believe I have seen you around on the other boards. Welcome.
                              Yup, I recognize the name

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                              Hey Dune, welcome to the board. I figured you would recognize some of the people around here. Most of the people here are pretty good folks who try to help others, but we do have three or four idjits who still wet the bed and read National Geographic. I won't tell you who those individuals are though. The rest of us have a good time watching the new folks navigate through the minefield.

Tex
                              Well can't have everything perfect now can we? How boring would that be - got to have some idjits around to keep us on our toes

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
                              did tex also tell you that AA likes each new person to send nakid pics of them selves to him privatly so he can check for a wire?

you should do that right away. AA really really likes it
                              I'll get on that right away.
                              Disclaimer: I weigh 350, stand 5'2" and have more hair than a gorilla.
                              Still want nekkid pictures?

Originally posted by dangerdan View Post
                              Welcome aboard .
                              When Tex tells you it's ok to step in it ...it's either quicksand or poop.
                              Enjoy the funhouse .
                              DD
                              I'll bear that in mind and watch where I step - of course, it's usually cow manure
                              Last edited by DuneElliot; 11-26-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X