Cheers from New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers from New England

Hey everyone, glad to have joined. I've already read a lot of things that make me proud to be American, and proud to be here. On top of that, I'm thrilled that AA actually has a place here where readers can discuss the novels, and perhaps even contribute in one way or another.

Glad to be part of this!

Cheers

Welcome aboard, glad you found our little nut house. Feel free to jump in and share, lots of knowledge here for such a small group.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to psych ward! Most of us like to hang out in the chat, if you see anyone in chat feel free to jump in.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Greetings from a former New Englander.

Kelly

Comment

Make yourself at home, most of us do. Welcome from me.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome, We might be small, but we are mighty!
            Last edited by DMH; 11-13-2013, 06:33 PM.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hey Mr. , we are glad you found us. We may be a small board compared to some of the others, but I think you will find us more helpful. There is a broad range of knowledge and experience represented here, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm sure you'll all be sick of me soon enough. Pass the paste, I'm hungry! lol

Comment

Hi Mr, from a happy to not still be a new englander
                  Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

Welcome to the asylum!!! Please fasten your seatbelt and hold on, lol......
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Just where in the hell are you from in New England? That description only covers the complete NE of the United States! Say I was going to address a letter to you, just what damn state would I put on the envelope? What is with your screen name, you have no imagination whatsoever? Are you a tree huggin' Democrat that is against the 2nd Amendment? You a spy sent in here by those commie bastards?

Well?................welcome, I think!!

Last edited by Kessler; 11-14-2013, 01:07 PM.
                      Kessler
                      I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                      INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Don't fret over Kessler Mr. they thought I was a spy when I first met them too.
                        Kessler, did you steal that line about what state you are in..from Tom Mabe? Too frickin' funny!
                        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Wow Kess take a breath! Welcome to our little looney bin Mr.!

P.S. if you are a spy you will be dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by JulieNY View Post
                            Wow Kess take a breath! Welcome to our little looney bin Mr.!

P.S. if you are a spy you will be swiftly and harshly dealt with.
                            Fixed it for ya....
                            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAnn
                              Kess is off his meds again.
                              Nope, that's what's really scary...that is Kess ON his meds. Welcome aboard Mr. May God have mercy on your soul.
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                              X