Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

So yeah...I'm a little embarassed that it took me this long to find this thread Anyway, I'm Julie, I live in upstate NY on a farm where we try to grow most of what we eat. I was in the Army for 10 years and served all over the world. Now I work at the V.A. hospital as a substance abuse counselor. I am a card carrying member of the NRA and an active member of Oath Keepers. So that's just a little bit about me. Gena.KY is my very good friend who introduced me to this place, and I'm really happy to be here. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Julie

Let me be the first to welcome you. Thank you for your service to our country while you were in and for what you are doing now at the VA.

Since you know GenaKY(we gave here serious shit about that name by the way) i have to ask if you as "bat shit crazy as she is"?

We hope so

Again welcome to the zoo.
    Last edited by AD; 10-25-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Well, it could have been worse...it could have been Vincent that was the first.

Welcome Julie..as AD said, thank you for your service. If you're friends with Gena, I'm going to guess that you're alright. We hope you enjoy our little group. Have you read "Going Home"?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Howdy from the sub-basement (where fresh cookies are served almost daily). Without being nosey, are you from for-real, for-real upstate, or the NYC-defined upstate (i'e. anything past Yonkers)?
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome aboard, nice to have you on board. Thanks for your past and ongoing service.

Comment

Are you cute?

Welcome from the nicest guy on the board, me!

As others have said, thank you for your continued service to this country and I promise not to hold it against you Army types. Hope you enjoy your time spent here, but I warn you, it's addicting.
            Kessler
            I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
            INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the reason Gena and I get along so well is because we are on the same bat-shit crazy wave-length.

Comment

Yep, I read Going Home, besides Gena it's the reason I'm here.

Comment

Am I cute? There's really no good way for me to answer that, so you will have to judge for yourself when I can figure out how to get a picture on here. As far as this place being addicting...well it's better than crack right?

Comment

I am way past Yonkers thank goodness! I am from for-real upstate.

Comment

Originally posted by JulieNY View Post
                      it's better than crack right?
                      You obviously haven't seen the crack pix of AA and Vincent. Get the eye bleach ready.
                      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Kessler was wrong. I am the nicest guy here. Welcome aboard & thanks for your service.

Comment

Hi Julie,
                          So glad you joined in & hope to see you on here often. If you like to laugh, this is a good place for it. Welcome from me too.
                          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

I wanna give hugs, too.

tranny2.jpg

Comment

ABT.......are you flirting with my little friend Julie?
                              It's OK Julie, don't be scared. Believe it or not, they are all really good people here. Get to know them & they will be here for you if you ever need anything. Maybe be a little scared of Vincent. You have not met him yet. He thinks I don't want him to talk to you. He is just a little crazy but harmless. I look forward to his crazy posts.
                              I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Working...
                              X