Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Morgan escape unscathed in Escaping Home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Morgan escape unscathed in Escaping Home?

Who's a betting man, will Morgan get shot again in escaping home? I guessing yes, but where? I say leg.

You never know, could be anyone, but people react strongly to the ladies being hurt or scared, so you know they will be checking in to find out.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I'll take that bet.
      What is the wager?

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Don't know if it will be Morgan, but I'd bet that someone gets a frighteningly serious hole in the torso, requiring either a trip to a willing vet or .mil doctor even after a round of field medic "ditch medicine" to keep them pumping. Otherwise the dramatic danger will be lacking.

Comment

Ya, I vote that the wounded include some dude with the initials of A.A. for making us wait so long.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

You kidding? The flightless bird people had him put a rush on #3 so they could put it out quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
              I'll take that bet.
              What is the wager?

Tex
              Not sure betting with people who just had many beers with the author increases my chances to win....

Comment

You kidding? AA will injure any character, even after threats of physical violence from paste eating window lickers. He's proven that already.

Comment

You'll have to see what happens. All I can tell you is, whatever you think of number 3, it will in no way compare with 4. Shit happens.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipsebr View Post
                    Not sure betting with people who just had many beers with the author increases my chances to win....
                    Would it help if I promised that this subject never came up? LOL

I will encourage you to be sure to get the book as soon as possible and see for yourself. I will not make any bets regarding what happens. It would be just like AA to go back in for a rewrite just to spite me.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I'd put money on Morgan's wife getting hurt bad.

Comment

What? Are you crazy? AA's wife would whip his butt! Or pull out an earring or two.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Ouch, pulling out the earrings just isn't right (though she'd finally get them back, and he might get out of the hippie phase.)

Comment

Not gonna picture that in my mind.......Nope..........not gonna!
                            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

I'll bite, ABT...who is Prince Albert? Last I heard, he was stuck in a can.
                              I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Working...
                              X