More meteor showers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More meteor showers

Starting tonight, slowly increasing to peak next Monday. Not sure which one this is, just more space rocks.
    quam minimum credula postero

One thing I saw earlier said the Draconids were starting, local news says peaking tonight, either way, there should be more to see for a few days.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Venus is shining bright tonight!
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Did anyone see this?

Four large fireballs were spotted across the eastern half of the United States on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. The American Meteor Society reports that locations include areas over Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Michigan. Three of the four events occurred within 90 minutes of each other.

Four large fireballs were spotted across the eastern half of the United States on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.  The American Meteor Society reports that  locations include areas ove…
        Last edited by DMH; 09-24-2014, 01:54 PM.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

That link was to the memorial burning. Do you have one for the fireballs? Thanks!
          "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Thanks! Fixed it.
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
            X