Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the Author

Meet A. American and get a free autographed book at http://www.selfrelianceexpo.com/ in Denver, CO October 4th & 5th. Bring your own books, and have them autographed as well. It will be a fun event, plan on attending if you are in the area.

Wish I could, think this fever is coming back on me.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I hope this goes well for him in Denver. The Hostile Native and I are going to try our best to go, but there are a lot of factors at play. If somehow all of the planets align correctly we will be there. If not though, we will see you here at the ranch following the expo. I am really looking forward to that weekend.

Tex
      Last edited by Tex; 09-26-2013, 05:40 PM.
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I'm planning on hauling that 100Qt cooler up as well. It will be a hoot.

Comment

Looks like Tex maybe getting one more visitor.

Comment

Yeah, I just heard. This little visit is going to the dogs real damn quick. LOL

I'm glad to hear you can make it, pardner. This is going to be a fun time.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Oh brother. Asked Jr if he wanted to meet the author. His response? "Hell ya!"

Looks like he'll be making a drive up to Denver for the expo. Don't scare him too much, 'k?
              Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Tell him its his turn to bring the dollar bills

Just kidding. He will probably need to bring bail money

Originally posted by Gwynmael View Post
                Oh brother. Asked Jr if he wanted to meet the author. His response? "Hell ya!"

Looks like he'll be making a drive up to Denver for the expo. Don't scare him too much, 'k?

Comment

This trip is a recon for June, we can't have all these animals showing up without doing some leg work. I'm looking forward to this a lot, maybe we'll start a new thread and post up pics and updates as we tear ass around the west.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!

"“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah, something like that, prolly.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                        This trip is a recon for June, we can't have all these animals showing up without doing some leg work. I'm looking forward to this a lot, maybe we'll start a new thread and post up pics and updates as we tear ass around the west.
                        Just for the record, there will be NO ass tearing around the west on this trip. We don't tolerate that shit around here. Save that stuff for when you go vist Vincent.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

Comment

Tex

Look up some fly fishing holes

Comment

See Tex, they say people see what they want, dyslexic prick.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                              Tex

Look up some fly fishing holes
                              AA and I were talking about that. Maybe we can go over to Thermopolis one day. They have some hot springs that are awesome to soak in and the Bighorn River is right there. You coould step right out the hotel room door and fish.

I am going to get the tackroom cleaned up a little so that we may have a Tackroom Social as I call them. I will also top off the propane bottle for the branding stove so we have heat.

I'm kinda looking at this as an early birthday present. Getting to spend time with such good friends and having a little fun will be a real treat.

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X