Hi, my name is Triumph2, and I'm a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, my name is Triumph2, and I'm a

Hi, my name is Triumph2 and I'm a closeted gun nut/hoarder .
    I realized this last night as I watched ironman3 and I was calling out the brand and type of firearms used and my son told me he thinks I have a problem with my gun obsession .
    When democracy turns to tyranny,the armed citizen still gets to vote .

About time you showed up, glad to see you back T2. And yeah, you are in the closet.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to the support group for your malady. We wont help you kick the habit, but will really encourage you to take it to the limit

Think of it like stopping at the bar on your way to the AA meeting

Comment

How is technical knowledge about useful tools a problem?

Heya t2, how goes?
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Where the hell you been?
          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

The only problem with lots of guns is not enough ammo to keep them fat n happy, lol..... Nice to see ya here....
            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Now see here...T2 has come to us for help, and y'all make fun of it. I for one think this is an absolutely horrible disease. You can cure it by sending all of those evil guns to:
              Kickstand
              Vado, NM. 88072

Just tryin' ta help ya out. If any of you other paste eaters have this same malody, you can send yours too, but don't forget to send the ammo too.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi T2!
                Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Since I lost all of mine in my outhouse fire/canoe accidental drowning I have lost interest. Ya thats the ticket! Glad your finally here.
                  If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

It's nice to see all of you miscreants are still kicking .
                    It really not a problem of too many or not enough space ,or a shortage of ammo as I've started reloading what I can . It's more of a too much knowledge that and if I'm watch a movie with hot orany girl I don't notice the girl but the firearm she has and them trying to figure out what it is and if I have it or need it .
                    When democracy turns to tyranny,the armed citizen still gets to vote .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
                      Since I lost all of mine in my outhouse fire/canoe accidental drowning I have lost interest. Ya thats the ticket! Glad your finally here.
                      i dont find this joke very funny.... but i did think of adding a few to the list i gave the detective
                      Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

WAA WAA WAA. I hate to hear you lost your 50 cal in that robbery. Now that was a real shame.
                        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                        X