X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said it???

Going back through the Dark Side....
    Who said this???

"Making some fried cornmeal mush for breakfast - tip for modern Americans, make it with some broth, and chopped up leftover roast pork, a handful of the dried, chopped onions from the #10 can on top of the fridge, and some fresh ground black pepper. Now it's scrapple, and smells a bit like cornbread stuffing."

(And amazingly, still awesome with real maple syrup.)
    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

This is a two parter....

1. Have you checked into getting a senile implant? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of senior men are getting them nowadays. It could really improve your quality of life, not mention what a hot commodity you will become after the ladies bridge club meeting adjourns.

2. Got no need for any kind of implant or women, no I aint gay just don't like anyone especially women

*Even if you were not there, you can probably guess the second one pretty easily*

Comment

Bob
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Yep, AA, part #2 was Bob.
        I'll give you this one....speaking of our old injured friend...Bob

I started out in the refueling operations on the East side on Danang then was put in charge of the West side. We had those 50,000 gal rubber tanks. Was called a hydrant system. Had pipelines run out to parking spots on the ramp and "hose carts" to deliver the fuel to the acft. The West side was also called the commercial or civilian side cuz that's where the airliners were serviced. I think it was '71. We got hit just a few days before I left Nam. Lost all 6 of the bladder tanks and about 200,000 gal of JP-4. (Jet fuel).
        Was a hell of a fire. The AF used all of their foam Marines had to furnish enuff to put out the fire.
        That was a bich cuz we were all short of foam for a few days.
        For those not familiar the foam is an animal blood based stuff that was mixed with water and pumped under pressure came out as a foam to smother liquid fuel fires.
        Come to think of it I think the Marines had light water instead of foam. Not sure what that is but it was as good as foam and wasn't as corrosive.

Damn, I'm rambling again. Sorry.

Bob BHOFM
        Last edited by Gena.KY; 09-24-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Post #1 was Lynn

Post #2 part one - I believe was Tex

Part two - obviously bob, as has already been mentioned
          Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
            This is a two parter....

1. Have you checked into getting a senile implant? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of senior men are getting them nowadays. It could really improve your quality of life, not mention what a hot commodity you will become after the ladies bridge club meeting adjourns.

2. Got no need for any kind of implant or women, no I aint gay just don't like anyone especially women

*Even if you were not there, you can probably guess the second one pretty easily*

OK, I'll ask.............What the hell is a "senile implant"? Shit, I sure as hell don't need any help with a "senile" implant, I seem to be doing pretty good all by myself!!..........lol
            Last edited by Kessler; 09-24-2013, 08:19 PM.
            Kessler
            I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
            INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Gwyn wins the who said it for the day.
              Lynn made the mush. Tex said part #1 to Bob & he replied.

Congrats Kessler.... that in itself makes you a winner!

Comment

Here's a really bad one. Don't try this it could be big trouble for someone. Who is the bad guy that said this???

Went over to a guys house (don't much care for him) this afternoon. His wife must tip the scales at about 180 or so and while sitting on his couch, I shoved a pair of my wifes size 5 panty down behind the cushions. Now to wait....................

Comment

That has Tex or V written all over it

Comment

You would thinks so AD. Not Tex or Vincent...nope. The guy who said it may confess soon.

Comment

Kessler
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I remember that little story. Tha was Kessler.

AD, why do you gotta be that way? You can be a real asshat sometimes. Vincent and I get absolutely no respect around this joint.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I don't remember that one, so when she said bad guy I was thinking Smudge. But then I realize he had not ever been that articulate in our thread, so knew my thought was incorrect.

Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Smudge isn't so bad ... may not be so good, but not so bad. Even comes out with an intelligent post from time to time (hard to believe, I know. )
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Gwynmael View Post
                              I don't remember that one, so when she said bad guy I was thinking Smudge. But then I realize he had not ever been that articulate in our thread, so knew my thought was incorrect.

Gwyn, if you ever find yourself in need of thought again, repeat this little phrase, "I am a woman, so I should probably go ask RD". If you follow that little bit of advice I am sure you will live a happy, healthy and prosperous life.

And people say I'm chauvenistic and insensitive to women's needs. Pshaw.

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
                              X