X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum, same guy

Im here.

In az now, work for Uncle, been doing it 28ish years

Know AD, and a couple others from Az . Stop by PH once in a while,used to frequent SB but that place has gone far enough into the slop tank I cant believe I spent the time I did posting there.

Anyway, I dont change much, I work a lot, accomplish little but still at it regardless.

Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Welcome PLA. Glad to see you here. We are pretty sane for the most part and several of us are HAMs as well. Useenone is also a HAM and runs this place for AA.

Comment

Question then AD, my posts are disappearing, is that because of a low post count?

Comment

I've seen all your posts.... maybe because at one point you hadn't been approved yet.

Welcome Aboard

Comment

You should be good now. Check you PM for special stuff

Comment

My first post is gone. No biggie, just doesnt show up. Maybe a cookie issue here

Comment

If you tried to post before you were moderator approved, it probably just didn't take... Apologize for the inconvenience.

Once again, Welcome, this is a small but nice group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                Once again, Welcome, this is a small but nice group of people.
                And me too.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hey PLA, glad to see you here. I won't hold it against you that you're friends with AD, we all make poor choices at one time or another. Hang out, there's all sorts of stuff here.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome again, PLA. I responded to your first post, but now I cant remember what thread it was in. I recall that you and I spent some time comparing family histories once over on preparedham.com. Anyhow, Im glad you are here.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
                    X