Bookstore restock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookstore restock

The books must be moving at my nearest Barnes & Noble. I was close, so I stopped to look - there are more copies now than when I bought mine.
    quam minimum credula postero

That is good news. What I want to know is when Mr. Moneybags is going to take all of his faithful followers on an "Appreciation Trip" to someplace exotic and relaxing.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

He doesn't need to take me anywhere, just have a hot tub delivered. Bet I can even hook it up myself.

Mostly kidding. I have a 130ish(?) gallon, black, Rubbermaid stock tank - long story - bet it would heat up just fine if I put it in the sun and filled it up when we have some hot days.
      Last edited by W.Lynn; 08-30-2013, 12:58 PM.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I thought your place was exotic and relaxing Tex..

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          That is good news. What I want to know is when Mr. Moneybags is going to take all of his faithful followers on an "Appreciation Trip" to someplace exotic and relaxing.

Tex
          Yeah, didn't you know that he bribed all of us to go to your place so you would feel "loved"? Now kwitcher bitchin' Sally.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
          X