Signed Copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed Copies

I was asked about signed copies of the latest editions. If anyone wants one I do have some on hand, if anyone wants one I'll do them for $25, the price will have to go up later as my price will be going up. Just send it to my Paypal address on this link. And for those that don't want to use Paypal I'll do snail mail, just contact me for info. If you do order through PP, be sure to include your address in the message and how you'd like it signed. Who's name.
    Last edited by unseenone; 08-27-2013, 09:28 PM.
    I'm drunk tonith.

You tell me this after I go and buy them at the bookstore? DORK

Actually I was thinking about sending these to you and have you sign them for me. I bought these to send to friends as gifts.

I will get with you later on it.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

is that $25 including shipping?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

ima think n we just need to set up a table at Tex's place and chain Ol' whazzizname to it. we can all bring the ones we already bought for signin
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I edited that post, to point to a link, which requires an account to read it. If you want the information, you will need to sign up to see it.

The spammers are having enough fun, no sense in making it any easier for them.

Comment

Thanks Un, if anyone is going to Tex's place, bring your copies and I'll be happy to sign them. KS, they are $25 each, includes shipping.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
              Thanks Un, if anyone is going to Tex's place, bring your copies and I'll be happy to sign them. KS, they are $25 each, includes shipping.
              I guess that means you are coming out. You want to do a book signing at the bookstore, or give a talk at the library? Maybe if I called Penguin and offered that, they would pay for your antelope hunting trip.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Do you have any copies of the new book you will sign and ship? $25?

Comment

i have the 1st 2 on my kindle and the 3rd one coming on my kindle oct 30th.

Comment

Eclipse, I'm sure he will have some. He is out here right now, but will be heading home soon. As soon as the books come out He will be able to sign a copy for those who want them.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be excellent, already pre-ordered on bn.com but would buy an extra signed copy just because.

Comment

For those that want them, let me know here. I know D wants one and a couple of you guys as well. When I get home later I'll check up on this and contact you guys.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Me! Me! Me!
                          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I do! I want to make your hand cramp a little more, and get all three books signed.
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I would like one, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X