Finally connected to the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally connected to the world.

It took long enough, but I am now connected to the world. For better or worse, I'll now be around all the time. I plan on brining in a lot more content, some of you out there have some great knowledge and skills that you could be passing along, get on the stick. Tort is publishing some really great ones, I just watched his video on cutting up a chicken and I'll be trying that out later this week. Let's try and ramp up the quality of information available here, no one's going to do it for us.
    I'm drunk tonith.

AA is right - maybe for the second time as of late.... You all have miscellaneous talents and it would behoove you as members to share those with the fellow members. And - if you have a problem - put it out there. One of us has been there at least once.
    J

Comment

Sometimes sharing is NOT good

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      It took long enough, but I am now connected to the world. For better or worse, I'll now be around all the time. I plan on brining in a lot more content, some of you out there have some great knowledge and skills that you could be passing along, get on the stick. Tort is publishing some really great ones, I just watched his video on cutting up a chicken and I'll be trying that out later this week. Let's try and ramp up the quality of information available here, no one's going to do it for us.
      Just so Vincent doesn't post a video of him choking his chicken

sic semper tyrannis mortem
      A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
      ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

And please, when posting, remember we're on the new software. Before submitting a post, scroll down and enter a few key words in the tags. As the content grows, it will make searches easier as we look for old entries, and easier for newbs to find the things they hope to find.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Jstwaiting View Post
          .<snip> And - if you have a problem - put it out there. One of us has been there at least once.
          J
          Wanna bet?'
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Kickstand, you are such a smartass.

I'm missing plenty of parts, they're just not as obvious.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
            X