Author Brad Thor offers gun to Zimmerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Author Brad Thor offers gun to Zimmerman

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/19/brad-thor-offers-to-buy-george-zimmerman-a-new-gun-after-doj-puts-hold-on-trial-evidence/

An author that we have talked about in our book review section has stepped into the DOJ vs. Zimmerman fray. Brad Thor who writes action flavored books that are centered around US security and terrorism has offered to help George Zimmerman out. He said that he doesn't agree with what the DOJ is doing by not allowing Zimmerman to have his handgun back and he has offered to by Mr. Zimmerman the gun of his choice and all the ammo that he wants. Thor said that with all of the death threats made against Zimmerman, if anybody needs a gun it is him. Thor even offered to buy an AR 15 or shotgun for him as well.

I have always liked reading Brad Thor's books. the main character in his books is an ex-SEAL named Scott Harvath. it is easy tell by his books that Thor is a patriotic American. Ever since I read his first book I was a fan, but now I'm an even bigger fan and will continue to support him. He realizes that the current administration is doing their best to trample a mans rights and he has stepped up to offer his support.

I tip my hat to Brad Thor.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Brad Thor is a patriot! He is one of us. Hidden Order was a great book.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

reading hidden order right now. I have read all his books.
      Zimmerman was not guilty.

Comment

That's cool as shit, I'd like to thank the man for that.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I was mistaken the other day, DMH. I'm reading Black List rather than Hidden Order. That is his newest book and will be my next purchase. it is not hard to gather that Thor is a patriot. His subject matter and the way he writes is all about American pride and protecting his nation.

Some on the left who like to play the victim card will not like this offer he made, but I don't suspect that Thor really cares what the left thinks. Judging by the comments on the link I posted he is collecting new fans that had never heard of him. I think it's great as he is one like our resident author here who is a great American and deserves prosperity. I am glad to see a celebrity stand up for what is right in this fiasco. Had I never heard of him, after this story I would have bought his books.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I ave read both books by angry amrican on my kindle. I read brad thor and vince Flynn (RIP ),glen tate,joe nobody and lots of others.

Comment

I forgot to say- my hidden agenda from brad thor is a limited edition signed by author. apparently he signed 1000 and they were spread out over usa. mine was found at target on balboa ave. in san diego,ca about 15 blocks from my house.

Comment

[strike]I didn't know we had a resident named Arthur.[/strike] Never mind, you must mean AA.
                "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I just read Hidden Order ,so If Brad Thor does buy George a new gun I will have a hand in it .
                  I enjoyed the book .
                  now holding out for GHIII .(need icon for holding breath)

Comment

Originally posted by "uncle fester" post=5365
                    I (need icon for holding breath)
                    Take the green/sick one, change the color to blue, should work nicely.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                    X