How TSA honors our service members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How TSA honors our service members

TSA Checks Under Medals of Wounded Marine in Decorated Uniform (Full article)

(h/t IOTW)
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Well, you know ...

Might be something under there. And the current admin fears veterans as potential domestic terrorists.

But put a burka on that, and maybe they'll just check around his head & neck.

I'll tell ya what's under medals like those - a real man.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

What a great thing to say Lynn,

Under those medals is a real man.

Stupid jerks!!! This man risked his life for our country & now they think he is going to blow it up??? Stupid jerks!!!!
      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

And yet they say WE are the paranoid ones!
        "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
        Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

We need an emnacon for burned up , just doesn't reflect the anger toward those that disrespect the Heros of this country.

Comment

Comment

How about an emoticon for an old sailor's foot up obama's ass? lol...nah, not really.

Can you imagine that happening to MSGT Benavidez? I believe someone would have pulled back a bloody stump, and deservedly so.
              "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions then by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong"
              --Thomas Sowell--

Comment

That really chaps my a$$. These idiots have no clue what it means to be a hero.. A warrior.. A true AMERICAN.... I better stop now before I start ranting and get a first class trip to banhammerstan..... Those sons a....
                Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

I was in navy 61-64 army national guard 1985-2003. in October 2001 after being trained in LA,ca we walked into lindberg field (san diego airport ) wearing BDUs and lbe with M16A2s and 20 bullets in rifle and 20 in ammo pouch.
                  anyways over 75% of security was not us citizens. then they were replaced by a new organization TSA.. these are all Nazi mentality people that abuse their power over passengers everyday. I was standing near the entrance to actual check point when a marine got my attention and I went to see him. he gave me his gerber multi tool so they would not confiscate it from him. I put it in my my pocket but was seen by a philapino /Filipino TSA female. she said give that to me and I said no it is mine.i called over the rep for airline and he asked both of us what was wrong. she said he has a tool with knife in it. I stood there with my M16A2 and looked at rep and said what does she think I am holding in my hands? rep said he is holding a machine gun,do you think he would bring a knife to a gun fight? the TSA would take all the confiscated stuff like Zippos, knives and other contraband home every night. SSG May (ret.)

Comment

Thank you for your service, and welcome aboard.

This just confirms the fact they don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Comment

Much respect for your service to our republic. You guys should be treated with the utmost respect, and nothing less. You've earned at the least that.
                      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

This makes me want to hit stuff...I swear I'm not normally a violent person. I will never go anywhere again where I have to fly. Letting those pervie perversons grope regular people and old ladies in wheel chairs and little kids and wounded veterans is ok, but someone who fits the profile of the people trying to blow our asses to kingdom come they can't touch because it's racial profiling!!! This train is so far off the track of common sense that I want to bang my head against the wall. Then these jackasses want to strut around like they are some sort of heroes keeping people safe. What a joke...Sorry about that I'm going to stop ranting now. Just upsets me...I'm stopping, I swear.

Comment

Your a breath of fresh country air Julie! I swear this forum helps to keep us sane.
                          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Julie darling (I cans say that, I live in South Carolina) you feel frer to rant all you want. We don't give a damn what anyon thinks about us. Besides, anyone who doesn't agree with us would suck a _____, what do you fuckers think us now?!

Sorry, I'm about a third of the way through a abotle of Woodforc Reserve.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

The TSA is just eyewash security. On two of my deployments, I was frisked for knives on an all-military flight by the TSA. Wouldn't have felt so idiotic except I was standing there in uniform with my arms out to the sides with an M4 in one hand and an M9 in the other.

Comment

Working...
                              X