Holiday time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday time

Hope everyone has a safe and fun time with family and friends this 4th. :sick:
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Holiday time

Thanks RocknToy same to you & everyone else. I just found out they are letting me have Thursday & Friday off. Now to start my unexpected 4 day weekend!!!! :woohoo:
    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Holiday time

Hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday, let's take a moment to remember what independence day is all about. Does anyone plan to attend protests around the country, I hate being videotaped by PTB, so not likely to attend. :draftbeer:

Comment

Holiday time

The Fourth of July is out nation's birthday. I'm gonna celebrate. No getting wasted though. . We're going to watch fireworks in O'ahu and we're going to be BBQ'ing on Friday. I cleaned out the grill this morning. It was a mess!

Comment

Holiday time

Just a reminder. No drunk driving please.

Comment

Holiday time

And please, don't text and drive. Watch Brain Games on Nat Geo to find out why.

Comment

Holiday time

I'll be right here on the homestead, probably getting rained on! I am so sick of the rain. I know some of you would like to have it, well come and get it! Every county around me is under a flash flood warning, the creek is up so there wont be any swimming or fishing this weekend. Guess I'll sit around and beat on this keyboard.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Holiday time

Sorry AA, Mortisha and I were down that way on a little vacation and may have inadvertently left our vacation weather with you all.

Comment

Holiday time

Was out at Gettysburg for the 150th Anny. Walked Pickett's charge with the group that represented Kemper's brigade, Pickett's division. I was privileged to walk those steps on such hallowed ground that men fought and died over 150 years ago today.

Very lucky that I am an American.

Have a safe & happy 4th everyone.
                  The problem with quotes on the Internet is that often it's difficult to verify their authenticity.
                  Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Holiday time

Gettysburg gives me chills when I visit .

Comment

Holiday time

A few photos from the media of the event...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/07/gettysburg_150_the_view_of_pic.html

http://photos.pennlive.com/4503/gallery/gettysburg_150_picketts_charge_commemorative_walk/index.html#/0
                      The problem with quotes on the Internet is that often it's difficult to verify their authenticity.
                      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Holiday time

Happy Independence Day everyone. Let us stay free and independent. TRM, how awesome to be on hallowed ground on the anniversary.
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
                        X