Puzzled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzled

Ever since my first attempt to sign on to this post I've felt a sense of loss. At first I naturally blamed my normal state confusion.
    That's not the problem. We use to be confined to one page and thread at a time. This close proximity "confinement" is what forced us to become the dysfunctional 'family' that we are.
    This new site in its enormity is emulating the older larger SB forum. We are no longer confined to one small area. It's like families that have grown too large for one home. They end up moving to all points o the globe.
    They lose touch, even in this day of the electronic media they still can't have the same physical relationship they once had.
    We are now spread out over a much larger area than we were. It's quite possible to sign on and never run into one another even you know others are here lurking somewhere.
    You never know where an acquaintance or a lively discussion may be.
    Well, maybe that's what some folks want. If I can't find anybody I can't irritate. There areat least two people around here that will be happy that I can't find them.
    Bob

Puzzled

Here's the main thread like you're used to Bob. Everyone visits there.

http://angeryamerican.net/kunena/the-everyday-stuff/79-the-everyday-stuff

Comment

Puzzled

Damn, Bob found us.

You can always click the recent topics tab at the top to see what's new Bob. Hope your doing alright old friend. LOL, I called Bob a friend, that ought to get him fired up.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Puzzled

Much as I hate to admit it, I understand where boB is coming from, (the high desert of California ).
        As much as the new site is fun and interesting, it does fragment our little group of window licking paste eaters.

As I said in another post, this is/was a most unusual group that came together around AA's first story and then gained a life of its' own. I hope much of the group stays together, but I can see a good amount of drift already.

What I may do is pull down my site and just contribute here, (less work for me and less work for the sysops here). Whatever, I am out for about a week starting tomorrow, but I'll catch y'all on the flip side.
        --tort
        sic semper tyrannis mortem
        A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
        ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Puzzled

I guess I missed you had a site Tort, but if you want we can try and help you integrate or plug your site, whatever works.

Bob, quit your bitching, everyone's here and here to stay... Kai pointed out the place you want., go there, bookmark it, and you're home free.

Comment

Puzzled

Originally posted by "angeryamerican" post=1742
            Damn, Bob found us.

You can always click the recent topics tab at the top to see what's new Bob. Hope your doing alright old friend. LOL, I called Bob a friend, that ought to get him fired up.
            Yeah, but you called me one too, so that must say something about who you'll call "friend"!
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Puzzled

I'm not bitching. When I "click" that link that she provided I get the message that I'm not authorized..
              OK, so I am bitching, I just don't like getting the run-around
              Bob

Comment

Puzzled

Hey BoB, when are you gonna bring the grandson out for an antelope hunt? George7100 is bringing his grandson and son in law out this year. I could probably squeeze him in this year if you want.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Puzzled

That's really strange Bob, I wonder if you are clicking it when you are not logged in first Sr.

Comment

Puzzled

Naw, that was the problem the first time, but I just tried to click on that link again. The only problem when I do that (besides not getting in) is that it takes forever to find anything (such as a thread) to go to. I'm starting to believe that this forum doesn't like
                    BHOFM
                    Bob

Comment

Puzzled

I would be happy to get on the phone with you, and walk you through it click by click, let me know if you want me to , i'll send you an e-mail with my number.

Comment

Puzzled

Thought sure I answered this.
                        But, oh well
                        Bob

Comment

Working...
                        X