Noob Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Howdy

Hi...I rarely post in any forum I peruse but felt like saying "hi" here. I have been following "Going home" on SB since inception, even did the 5 post thing when it went to the DS. Sorry to lurk but I enjoy the banter, and community to much to go away.

Angery, congrats on your success, well deserved.

monkey95

Noob Howdy

I was like you but there is something about the people here that will change your mind, they did mine. Lurking is fun but contributing is better. B)
    "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
    Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

Noob Howdy

If you talk with us, joke around, and share your life, then it's easier to decide what kind of pie you may, someday, get in the face if needed. What if I was meeting someone and didn't know they were allergic to coconut or bananas? They might end up in a hospital, even if they were perfectly deserving of a pie in the face, that'd just be sad all around.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Noob Howdy

Welcome... Stick around, the more the merrier.... We don't bite, honest (well, W. might, but just a little)...
        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Noob Howdy

Aloha!

Comment

Noob Howdy

Come right in, sit right down...
            I did the same thing you did & look where I'm at now??? Where am I?? Oh yeah, some guy named AA got me here and the others kept me here!!
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Noob Howdy

Welcome. Did you bring paste for the whole class? :woohoo:
              sic semper tyrannis mortem
              A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
              ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Noob Howdy

Welcome to the madness. Grab you sense of humor and hold onto it, 'cause your gonna need it. Once you get to know our little band of lunatics, you will find that there is no better group of people to be assosciated with. Feel free to join any of our conversations, we're always looking for someone new to make fun of. :woohoo: :evil:
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Noob Howdy

Another Texican??!! Well, let's see if you can keep up with the rest of 'em. BTW, they wear 20 gallon hats, and for good reason.
                  "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Noob Howdy

Hey all you newbies... welcome aboard.. Please post a hello here. Your first couple of posts are moderator approved, then you can have at it. We strive to get it done quickly for you.

We're a friendly bunch for the most part, only a few bite. We hope you enjoy the site.

We'll have some exciting new things coming in the days ahead, so check back often. Everyday stuff is a place where folks drop in say hi, talk about what's going on, etc.

Feel free to post questions, articles, and if you have ideas, or want to start something new we'll try out best to accommodate you. Welcome!!!

Comment

Noob Howdy

Originally posted by "Patriotmuso" post=1218
                      Welcome... Stick around, the more the merrier.... We don't bite, honest (well, W. might, but just a little)...
                      Sheesh, I've been married going on 30 years (next March.) Gotta know someone pretty well before they get so much as a flirty nibble.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                      X