Middle Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Illinois

Deplorable, former LE, opinionated, and getting ready for whatever else may happen - just wish the wife was on board!

Just moved here from the great white north - find having to get a FOID card total BS!

Welcome from Texas, the Land of the (relatively) Free!

Comment

Welcome to the fray from Southern New Mexico. Have you been into the "prepper lifestyle" for long? Have you read the full "Going Home" series? Have any hobbies or interests that you'd like to share?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

As much as there are things I do not like about georgia, or gun laws are pretty reasonable. When the get all the criminals in Chicago to get a foid, maybe I would consider it. Otherwise, I like having what I have or don't have without having to ask permission to have it. Even the background check and my ccw is invasive and violates the second in my mind.

Comment

Welcome from the left coast! We are currently fighting some very draconian laws proposed here in Oregon but it has historically been a gun friendly state.

Former LEO as well. Good group here....grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from Michigan and a former LEO as well. Gun laws here are about in the middle - not great, but not bad either. Pistol registration sucks but our CPL is honored in most states (except yours) and the left coast and New England area.

Comment

Welcome from a former Illinoisan. Moved down to the Ozarks about 4 years ago and haven't looked back.
              Mo & Ar have their faults but weapons laws are good and, aside from the metro areas people mainly have their heads screwed on straight.
              ---tort--
              sic semper tyrannis mortem
              A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
              ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Welcome from FL.
                My dad is literally in the process of evacuating IL, mostly to come be down here with the grandkids and stuff.
                lofflorida.com

Comment

Heya. Archery? Black powder? Other kinds of fun?
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                  X