Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

From the not so great area of southern New England. I have my Amateur Extra Class ticket, and am a VE. Just started prepping a few years ago, and am somewhat behind the curve, But I'm working to get where I need to be. I'm not much of a writer, but I will ask questions, and help to answer some if I know.
    I recently discovered the Going Home series a few weeks ago, and just caught up a couple of weeks ago. So now hopefully waiting for Book 10.

Headley

Welcome to our little corner of the internet from south central New Mexico. It's been a bit slow around here lately , as we've pretty much heard each other's stories and lies. Feel free to poke around and don't hesitate to ask any questions that you may have .
    Btw, also an AE here, though not a VE.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Texas! You'll find tons of info on this forum if you have the time to scroll and read.

Comment

Welcome from Oregon! 73!

Comment

Welcome, our "comms" section is our sister site, preparedham.com - which also has a forum, for people who just want to talk radios.

There's been some headaches there with a recent server migration, please be patient if you have any difficulties there.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from Florida !
            People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
            ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                Welcome, our "comms" section is our sister site, preparedham.com - which also has a forum, for people who just want to talk radios.

There's been some headaches there with a recent server migration, please be patient if you have any difficulties there.
                Thanks for the info.

Yes I've already jumped over there and have seen the issues. I get it. Being a computer geek since the days of the Sinclar ZX81, and VIC 20 I've seen, and dealt with my share of Network and server issues over the years. From what I read on the migration problems they're having, I don't envy them trying to migrate between OS's and porting the program and data over. All that said. I can be patient.

Regards.

Comment

Hi 73 , dig in to the posts , there is a wealth of info so enjoy . Glad to see a new face

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. Come visit us in the chat room when you have time. We have a good time and we learn something now and then.

Comment

Airdrop, you can just call them ”Headly." 73 is a sort of code for "best regards, stay safe and healthy."
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                      X