Hello lurkers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello lurkers!

I know, you don't want anyone to know you're cruising preparedness sites.

Someone might think you're one of those *survivalist* types.

Or that the camping gear in the garage is for more than a couple of scout events a year.

Well calm down and say hello anyway. You really DON'T have to give your proper name, or street address, to anyone here. Though city and state (or country,) might be a good idea. Some of us have met each other when it has been reasonable to do so. Or let others know when we're going to be traveling near them, just in case.

Myself, I'm not far out of Austin, TX, which is a liberal hell-hole of epic insanity. But it puts me in range of ABIA, should a friend happen to get stuck.
    quam minimum credula postero

Hi, I am a lurker and I know it. Been having to go for a treatment to help in this problem. That's all.
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Come on out of the shadows, we don't bite hard. We'd love to hear from ya'll.

My safe house would also be available to stranded fellow travelers. I'm nearby to GSP.

Comment

I'm in Upstate SC as well.....

Regards,

CaneCreek

Comment

and if anyone wants to come visit Down Under, Sydney in particular, give me a call. or , July this year, im headin to Waikiki, for 2 weeks,. anyone here from that neck o the woods?

Comment

Hobes, I think KK is back in Hawaii these days.

I'm going to see my dad in Wyoming for while around Father's Day, then the RP and I will go on from there to Bozeman, MT, for a big acoustic guitar event.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
              X