Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Folks Are Aware of The Elephant In The Room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Folks Are Aware of The Elephant In The Room?

Im not in any way here to promote myself. However i have been following a topic for a very long time. A topic that i think we likely will all face in the not so distant future. We have a lot of things it appears to be in our path. But i think the worst and most scary one of them is the topic of a video i made today on our news channel. Something i think many of you will want to be aware of. All the data is there to prove it. But very few will discuss it. I am one of those few. I think we have a lot of hurdles to cross before then. One of them being a grid down scenario. But we are seeing changes in weather already. If you look at the earth wind map which ill link you will see that we no longer have a gulf air stream or a jet stream that runs usually near the border of the USA and Canda. Why are these 2 streams which are needed to keep a balance missing? Think magnetism. Here is the earth wind map and the video i spoke of is below. Earth Wind Map

-Mike Callahan
    Founder, Host, Producer. The Watchman News
    http://www.thewatchmannews.com

Hard telling when the poles will shift , they have shifted before and life went on BUT in those time there was no electric grid . That may be a big ouch !

Comment

Yea i have a feeling its going to be a huge ouch. I dont think its had a switch like this since the times of Noahs flood. I dont think thats coincidence either. I found this link last night and made a video about it today. This is NOAA's official site and shows the current position of the pole. I made a video earlier on how to set the options to see the data im referring to. Here is the link to the site and the video. https://maps.ngdc.noaa.gov/viewers/h...l_declination/

-Mike Callahan

Comment

Gravity data include land surveys and correlative data and marine surveys. Each data set contains associated documentation, including sources of data

You might find gravitational anomalies overlayed with current data interesting.
        If you really want something interesting dig up gravitational, magnetic, and telluric fields and overlay those.
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Originally posted by Cwi555 View Post
          https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/gravity/1999cd.html

You might find gravitational anomalies overlayed with current data interesting.
          If you really want something interesting dig up gravitational, magnetic, and telluric fields and overlay those.
          I must say you have gathered my interest. Ill have to do that. I wonder if it would confirm my theory that the shift happens via an outside magnetic force. Literally pulling on the poles. Which would explain why the south magnetic pole stayed in one place for quite a while and it is still largely lagging behind in amount of travel.
          -Mike Callahan

Comment

Originally posted by TheWatchmanNews View Post
            I must say you have gathered my interest. Ill have to do that. I wonder if it would confirm my theory that the shift happens via an outside magnetic force. Literally pulling on the poles. Which would explain why the south magnetic pole stayed in one place for quite a while and it is still largely lagging behind in amount of travel.
            Magnetic field lines do not cross. Not even on the surface of the sun has a case of them crossing ever been observed. In fact, they are one of the causes for CME and flares as they do not cross containing the energy within until they are pushed aside. They will shift, compress, wiggle and squirm, but never cross.

That comes into play when historical data for previous pole shifts.

A pole shift is preceded by and followed by an chaotic shift in which multiple poles pop up. There doesn't appear to be any reason to it. Of course that is all predicated on magnetic dipoles, as in a north and south pole.

What it doesn't take into account is the possibility of a magnetic monopole. In the classic theories of electromagnetism, a monopole is ruled out by Maxwell equations. However, for unified and #superstring theory, a monopole particle is predicted. All searches for monopole particles to date have been centered around classical physics. However there are some folks who have recently begun to experiment based upon an assumption they are a quantum physics property and not part of Einsteins classical universe. We know now through the large hadron collider that sea quarks are real.
            That is important given they are a temporary particle, that does not exist before or after the interaction in the final or initial state. They are also part of quantum field theory.

So why does that matter? It proves that at least in the quantumverse, there are in fact particles that only exist during initial interaction I.E. observation.
            Researchers at Aalto University (Finland) and Amherst College have observed a point-like monopole in a quantum field itself for the first time. This discovery connects to important characteristics of the elusive monopole magnet. The results were just published in Science magazine.

Then that very understated discovery was made.
            The discovery of a magnetic monopole particle is still in the future. This new result establishes that the structure of a quantum mechanical monopole does appear in nature, and therefore it further supports the possibility that magnetic monopoles exist.
            In a nutshell, magnetic dipole field lines may not be able to cross, but such a particle could bridge them. Such a bridge would rapidly seek stability, eliminating the particle the moment the interaction occurs. Changes in strength of the line in question would force a shift in the lines as again, they cannot cross.

So where do they come from? Therein gets into the gravity aspect. LIGO/VIRGO has recently confirmed gravity behaving as a wave.

That goes into a whole other kettle of fish, but for this purpose, there is a troupe of elephants standing in the room.
            Einstein called the behavior of light acting as both a particle and a wave as "wave particle duality".
            Sounds cool, but in reality it's his way of saying I've no idea why. In fact when pressed to explain why particles interact at a distance he called it "spooky action at a distance". Through his general and special relativity, he gave birth to quantum mechanics.
            Einstein was wrong about at least one thing: There are, in fact, "spooky actions at a distance," as now proven by researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Einstein was wrong about at least one thing: There are, in fact, "spooky actions at a distance," as now proven by researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Einstein used that term to refer to quantum mechanics, which describes the curious behavior of the smallest particles of matter and light. He was referring, specifically, to entanglement, the idea that two physically separated particles can have correlated properties, with values that are uncertain until they are measured. Einstein was dubious, and until now, researchers have been unable to support it with near-total confidence.
            String theory has finally made a prediction that can be tested with experiments — but in a completely unexpected realm of physics. The theory has long been touted as the best hope for a unified “theory of everything,” bringing together the physics of the vanishingly small and the mindbendingly large. But it has also been […]

String theory meets quantum entanglement. Now go back to # and read again.

Part 2 of LIGO/VIRGO is the confirmation of the wave behavior. It's my assertion that gravitational waves behave just like light. Einsteins wave particle duality. To include the "spooky action at a distance" quantum mechanical aspects as well.

All of that long before we get into the potential graviton. A graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation in the framework of quantum field theory.

Putting all that together.
            We know the sun flips poles every solar cycle. We know the earth does on an irregular basis. We know something has to cause it. We know gravity acts on every single thing. Light, matter, everything.
            My postulate is that it's not caused directly from an outside magnetic force, but rather from gravitational pulse waves carrying a variety of particles such as gravitons and monopole particles.

Such pulses can also shed further light on solar cycles. In the face of the growing body of evidence mentioned above (which btw most of which has been empirically proven), it would be foolish to ignore the possibility. What the oppenheimer/electric universe hypothesis comes up short in facts on, the idea of a gravitational universe has in spades all the way down to earth's magnetic pole shifts.

An outside force yes, magnetic or electric highly unlikely. Gravity bends space, time, light, magnetic field lines, electric fields, everything. It's also intrinsically tied to everything with any momentum such as light/photons, magnetic fields, electrical fields, so forth.

I cannot imagine such a pervasive force of nature acting on one thing and not another.

Food for thought.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HvXhwrlOGI&t=10s This might peak your interest , see what you think . The electric universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPcXBcfXqGs Most interesting

Comment

For those with good math skills https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VblusvRZ7wA Hope this guys is wrong but even half right it will suck .

Comment

Good stuff guys. Sorry im slow to reply. Been caught up in some certain books i cant seem to put down lol. On book 3 now. Almost 30% through it. Cwi555 im gonna have to chew on that for awhile and see what my silly mind comes up with. Although i must say im not much of a believer in gravity. Now dont start thinking im a flat earther or anything lol. I just see things as more electrical and magnetic. I dont think its gravity i think its magnetism. Everything has magnetism by nature. 3 things always go together. Electricty, heat, and magnetism. Think of the structure of an atom and there you go. Which an atom in itself is made up of electrical components. Proton, neutron, and nucleus. Positive, negative, and power source. Even our weather is purely electrical.

To that point i will refer to the links airdrop posted. Im a huge fan of S0. We play his morning update on our news show nearly everyday. Ben Davidson is awesome and ill say one thing. If that man says its time to put on the damn helmet you better have it on. I like folks like him. So many fear mongers on youtube. We have plenty of things to be worried about but not about many of what some of them clowns pretend.
                  Last edited by TheWatchmanNews; 02-03-2018, 10:57 PM. Reason: Proofreading is highly overrated lol
                  -Mike Callahan

Comment

airdrop have you listened to a man named John Moore?
                    -Mike Callahan

Comment

Yes John Moore had some good stuff back then when CO2 was the thing and melting was on the horizon but it was a lie and I'm sorry but was he part of the lie ??? . Now he and the navy worked on that idea and made plans but now the sun is dropping energy an I hope the Navy hasn't cemented themselves into the wrong program . We're about to get bite by frosty the snow man , buy some warm cloths .
                      Last edited by airdrop; 02-04-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Electric universe has been debunked repeatedly. Thornhill and Talbot are clueless.

I've quoted my own work and study in the past. You know, science not voodoo pseudoscience.
                        This time I'm simply quoting someone else. Even though the electric universe nonsense can be spanked by an eight grade science student, it's proponents hang onto it like flat earthers and global warming acolytes hang onto their nonsense.
                        Let’s start with the Sun. In the standard model, the Sun is powered by nuclear fusion in its core. There the fusion of hydrogen into helium produces not only light and heat, but neutrinos. In the electric universe model, the Sun is lit by electrically excited plasma. This gives us two very clear predictions. The first is regarding neutrinos. The standard model predicts that the Sun will produce copious amounts of neutrinos due to nuclear interactions in its core. The EU model predicts the Sun should produce no neutrinos. The EU model clearly fails this test, because neutrinos are produced by the Sun. We have not only observed solar neutrinos, we have imaged the Sun by its neutrinos.

The second prediction regarding the Sun can be seen in its spectrum. In the standard model, the nuclear reactions in the Sun’s core produce light and heat that cause the star to shine. If this is the case, then Sun should emit thermal radiation. In other words, the spectrum of colors its gives off should be an almost continuous, with dark lines where cooler gasses in its upper atmosphere absorb some of the light. If instead the Sun were lit by electrically excited plasma, as the EU model predicts, the spectrum should be a discontinuous spectrum of bright lines. Plasma discharges do not emit a continuous spectrum of light. Of course, what we see is a continuous spectrum as the standard model predicts. Once again, the EU model fails.
                        There's much more, and that link only briefly touches on it.

Comment

Originally posted by airdrop View Post
                          Yes John Moore had some good stuff back then when CO2 was the thing and melting was on the horizon but it was a lie and I'm sorry but was he part of the lie ??? . Now he and the navy worked on that idea and made plans but now the sun is dropping energy an I hope the Navy hasn't cemented themselves into the wrong program . We're about to get bite by frosty the snow man , buy some warm cloths .
                          airdrop i was unaware of him backing the CO2 lies. There was one particular video that i was thinking about. He was talking at an Oathkeepers meeting in the St Louis area and i remember him talking about how the jet stream and gulf air stream had stopped and how we were looking at a coming ice age. He even referenced the Day After Tomorrow movie as to a likely scenario we would see in the US. Its a 3 part video starting with this one.

-Mike Callahan

Comment

If I remember right he was saying that CO2 would cause ice cap melt thus triggering a slowing of the gulfstream but as of now it looks as though the ice caps are gaining ice and the sun will be the trigger for more cooling .
                            Originally posted by TheWatchmanNews View Post
                            airdrop i was unaware of him backing the CO2 lies. There was one particular video that i was thinking about. He was talking at an Oathkeepers meeting in the St Louis area and i remember him talking about how the jet stream and gulf air stream had stopped and how we were looking at a coming ice age. He even referenced the Day After Tomorrow movie as to a likely scenario we would see in the US. Its a 3 part video starting with this one.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that this data and research is voodoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Aft6JA86Y but to each their own . In this video it's apparent theories are changing pretty fast as data comes in from the probes sent out to check out our neighbors .

Comment

Working...
                              X