South Louisiana Check-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Louisiana Check-in

Just wanted to say hello from the New Orleans area. Listened to all but the new book on audio and agree that it is probably the best series I have run across for a SHTF scenario. I'm a 21 year, 3 war military vet. and know a decent amount about field craft and a lot about tactics but prepping is a good bit different from my military background. Still have a lot to learn about primitive survival and hope to learn from the wealth of knowledge contained on this site.

D

Come on in, it's like a free buffet today, folks are lining up to get in. Welcome aboard and just dive right in everyone here is pretty friendly...well almost everyone
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Welcome from NE Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
        Come on in, it's like a free buffet today, folks are lining up to get in. Welcome aboard and just dive right in everyone here is pretty friendly...well almost everyone
        Now now, don't go spreading the truth about us.
        Thank you for your service, and welcome to the fray. Every other Thursday is your day in the barrel. Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle?
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello neighbor! (If we haven't scared you off yet, I promise we'll try, or you can join in the fun.)

With your background, and location, you probably don't need to worry about paleolithic skills, but much like here in central Texas, water purity, "ditch medicine," edible landscaping, and guerilla gardening may be right up your alley.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hello from another FNG. It is always good to hear the perspective from people that have been-there-done-that....or at least been some places and done some things!

Comment

Working...
            X