It's been a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while.

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I been in here, but I plan on changing that. It was one of my resolutions, to get back here. I plan to drop in daily. I know everyone thinks I abandoned the site, and it sure looks that way, but I've been very busy. There is so much to keep track of it's hard to find the time to do it all.

But I've got some cool updates. First, we're about to start funding for the TV show. What I'm going to do is raise the money to shoot a trailer. it will be taken from the script and we'll shoot some scenes from it. I have some really good people involved now. I turned down several option offers because none of them had the same vision I do. Since no one wants to do it my way, I've decided to just do it myself.

It's going to be a hell of a task to get done, but this way, I'll maintain control of it and make sure it's been done right.

I'm about to leave for Shot Show on Friday. I'll be driving out this year, taking the southern route of I-10 out and a northern route to take me through OK on the way home. I'm going to map out the route tomorrow probably and will make a post about it. I'm planning on making some stops to meet and hang out with folks on the way. The one place I know I will is OKC on the way back so Mel can visit her mom.

I'll also be in Salt Lake in Utah after Shot, I have a shoot to do with some cool folks out there, more on that later when I can. But I think it will be epically fun.

I'll post the route tomorrow and will make my best effort to drop in as many places as possible.

I've got a new video coming out on YouTube soon I think you guys will like. It's the introduction/unveiling on Dalton, the real Dalton. I was up in north Georgia shooting some video with him yesterday and thought it would be fun for you guys to meet the real man. It's short, but funny.

I got back in about 5am this morning after driving all night, think I'll take a nap now. But I will be back in later, probably pop into chat tonight if anyone is around.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Who dat? Good to hear from you old man. This is especially good news for me, as I am about to be kicked off of FB, so here will likely be my only info. If you do end up driving I-10 this year, please make sure that we can get together and at least have some lunch or something, depending on the time of day that you are going through. You've got my phone number.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

stay on 10 long enough to catch 35, your fencing helper guy would approve

Comment

If you come up through the Ozarks consider taking some time in Branson, MO. I'll put the coffee pot on.
        ---tort--
        sic semper tyrannis mortem
        A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
        ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Let me know on the okc time and place.
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I suppose Michigan is a bit out of the way Like your survival Dispatch Insider and the Sarge tidbits are cool too.

Comment

Good to see you AA. Since I'm totally out of the way here in Pasco, guess we'll just have to catch you another time.
              lofflorida.com

Comment

AND, if you ever decide to come down under, i am sure there plenty of folks that would wanna catch up.. having said that, I think AA needs a holiday down Hawaii ways.. ill be there from July 9 to 22, Oahu, if you get my drift....

Comment

So I take a day off from the internet and look who shows up. Figures. Be safe AA.

Comment

Working...
                  X