New Addition to the Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition to the Team

Grandbaby #8 arrived this morning, 8 pounds 13 ounces, mom, baby and grandma all doing well!

011518082.jpg
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Congrats
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Congrats on the safe arrival of the package. Be sure to tip the deliveryman.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats..

Comment

Congrats Outlaw . ...4 more and you'll catch up to me.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I have my oldest daughter that may have one in the oven and my youngest daughter hasn't even started yet

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

Comment

Nice! Now be helpful and encourage mama to rest. This might mean threatening the son/son in law with a round of wall-to-wall counseling if he doesn't learn to wash basic laundry or follow the directions on packaged food.

Set the bar high.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

He's good to go, it's his 3rd. Grandma is up there helping out till she gets out of the hospital and he has 2 or 3 weeks before he goes back to work (gotta love a union job )

Comment

Congrats!
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

congrat

Comment

Working...
                      X