Hello from central Minnesota!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from central Minnesota!

Greetings from the frigid north. I was brought here by the book series and now I want to (need to) educate myself and my family more. Hoping to learn many new things here and become a part of this community.

UC

Welcome aboard, I think the series brought most of us, it's a small but pretty active group at this point, hop right in it's a pretty friendly bunch... for the most part
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks. Please take your frigid air back up to Minnesota however, (I saw a brass monkey holding himself this morning).
      sic semper tyrannis mortem
      A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
      ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Texas!

Comment

Welcome from somewhere in the Boonies of Alabama.. you're almost there if you hear a banjo.
          Haha just kidding!

Glad you joined our group and feel free to ask any questions you cant find the answers to. Someone on here will have a few answers.

Comment

Welcome from SE WI.

Comment

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Will this be a solo trip, or do you have a spouse and kids joining you?
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. We answer questions the best we can. Come visit us in the chat room and have fun and get aquatinted.

Comment

Welcome to our little corner of the internet from southern New Mexico. Although I had been leaning towards prepping (didn't know it was called prepping back then), it was Going Home that kick started me and the Mrs into keeping a GHB in the cars, and setting some supplies away for later.

We are smaller than some of the like-minded boards, but most of us are pretty friendly (except W.Lynn, ya gotta watch out for her. ) If you have any questions , don't hesitate to ask. Please look around and enjoy your stay . If you notice that we're missing something, don't hesitate to pipe up.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SC. As others have said this is a great place to get answers to your prepping questions. Sometimes you'll even get several different ones to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                    X