Hello From Cumming Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Cumming Georgia

Thanks for allowing me to be a member of this forum. I am half way through Book 8. I love this series and I have had to rethink my families position RE: Being prepared. I think an EMP is just around the corner for the USA.

Kitt

Hi, and welcome from south central New Mexico to our little corner of the internet. It's kind of died down around here lately, but don't let that slow you down. Please, look around, and don't hesitate to ask anything or comment on anything. Just because we don't say much doesn't mean that we're not looking in.
    Hopefully things will pick up now that Conflicted Home (Book 9) is out.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi Kitt. Welcome from Abbeville Co, SC. As kickstand has said, have a look around. The folks here are always willing to help provide whatever info they can.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Welcome from the Texarkana corner of Texas!

Comment

Welcome from SE Wisconsin. We're not real flashy here but real steady.....

Comment

Welcome from SE WV.

Comment

Hi, I guess if you're sure you want to be here - has anyone warned you? Seriously? Maybe hit chat a few times and then decide, because this bunch is kind of like keeping an insane asylum for pets.
                Last edited by W.Lynn; 12-22-2017, 07:12 PM. Reason: I love them, I really do, but I'm one of them.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Ya....so?
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Have you ever eaten paste? Have you ever licked a window? More than once? If so, you've found the place you were looking for.

Comment

USMCtest.jpeg
                      [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Outlaw, you forgot to dot the i.

Welcome from Hawai'i.

Comment

Working...
                        X