Hello all from San Diego CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from San Diego CA

Hi everyone. I'm happy to be a part of this forum. As of right now I am half way through book 7. I do a lot of driving so I listen to the Audio books. It really made me start thinking of what I can do for my family. Being in socal we live right next to a fault line, it's only a matter of time before we have another big one. I also was evacuated in both the 2003 and 2007 wildfires that were brought up in book 5 (I believe). I was in high school then. Going through that then, I know to always keep water and extra food on hand. These books made me understand I can still do more.
    Hope to chat with all of you soon
    -B

Welcome to the forum!
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Welcome to the addiction that is Going Home.

Comment

Thanks! Im going through the books way to fast!

Comment

Aloha!

We have a book section on the site somewhere where people have added books that they liked. It's worth a look once you finish AA's books. One Second After is a favorite.

Comment

Welcome from someone else on the US/Mexico border, just a few states away (south central New Mexico). Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle? How about the Mrs (I'm assuming that you are a Mr?)?
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Keep on keeping on, any plans to move away from major fault lines? Ours quivers every now and then, but not in a way we're concerned about sandwiching raised highways.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                Welcome from someone else on the US/Mexico border, just a few states away (south central New Mexico). Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle? How about the Mrs (I'm assuming that you are a Mr?)?
                That's a correct assumption I am a Mr. haha
                I do have a GHB that I keep with me but I only work 10 miles from home. My wife on the other hand works 30-40 miles from home depending on the way you take. I grew up camping, hiking, hunting, fishing.... so ive always enjoyed learning survival skills. My wife is starting to learn but is easily bored. She is applying to jobs around the area its just very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                  Keep on keeping on, any plans to move away from major fault lines? Ours quivers every now and then, but not in a way we're concerned about sandwiching raised highways.
                  Every time our "amazing" governor infringes on my favorite amendment and raises our expensive gas another 12% I want to move. Its just not that easy. Both my wife and I have decent jobs, most of my family and my wife's family live in San Diego. She does have some relatives in Wichita though.
                  Plus I really like the weather and being so close to the beach.

Comment

Welcome from SE WV

Comment

Working...
                    X