Greetings from Georgia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Georgia.

Greetings from Georgia by way of The Buckeye State. My dad turned me on to the first book. I picked it up in June and let it sit until last week. I finished it in two days so I drove to the mall and picked up books 2 and 3. Book 2 was read in two days and I'm at the end of book 3. I just ordered 4 and 5 from Amazon. A.American is costing me some money.

Ya, he tends to do that. I think that between hard cover, soft cover, Kindle and Nook versions , I've purchased at least 7 copies of Book 1. Gotta have extra "loaner" copies to lure in new victims ... er... readers.
    Welcome from south central New Mexico. Are you interested in prepping? If so, been at it long? We've got another member or two there in the land of Peaches .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

At the basic level but that will change depending on funds. I started t seriously consider the issue after reading One Second After.

Comment

Howdy.

Don't feel bad, books have other uses too - projectiles, weights, furniture levelers (print copies only,) and sometimes even as substitute toilet paper or tinder!
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from NWG area.

Comment

Hello and welcome from SC.

We all started somewhere and unless someone here is a lottery winner we all do what we can with what we have left over. I get what I can a little at a time and every once in a while make a bigger purchase.

Look around the forum. Folks have posted a lot of great ideas on how to get started. If you don't see it , ask. I don't think answers will be in short supply.

Comment

Welcome from the tropical South East
              [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Thanks all. I was prepared much better than most when Matthew and Irma came through. I had to be. While my wife and dogs bugged out for Matthew, I had to stay due to my job being critical. We lucked out when Irma went west of us. There was minor damage to our property both times.

Comment

Hopefully you payed attention to any shortcomings in your preparedness , and are working on correcting those shortcomings .
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

welcome from your southern neighbor by way of the constitution state.

Comment

Welcome from the Aloha state.

I heard a rumor that A. A. is giving all of us, his most loyal readers, a part of his tax return come April. I guess it pays to be loyal.

Comment

[I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Working...
                        X