Thread: Still Not Dead

Thanks

Still Not Dead

After making my way through the first book, I'm now about 1/3 of the way through the second. This one is a little harder to read due to the several fragmented sentences plunked randomly through the story. Looks like maybe it was edits gone horribly wrong or edits made and the trash not taken out. Either way, it's very distracting to be reading along and have a dozen or more words from another dimension materialize in mid-sentence. This is in the Kindle edition. Don't know if the same is true of the paperbacks.

Thanks
    OF, we read Kindle books with some regularity and, have not had any particular problems.

Thanks
    I suspect it was just with this book rather than a Kindle issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,036 Times in 4,045 Posts
    Ya, it's the book. As I explained in another thread, we just don't get too excited about those minor things, and while I think there are a few noticeable errors in every Home series book, they do get better and fewer as the series progresses.

http://angeryamerican.net/showthread...9401#post79401
    Someday I'm going to pull my life together. But that day is not today. Today I'm driving a stolen police car.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kickstand For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,430 Times in 4,440 Posts
    What Kick is trying not to say, is that we have spent YEARS lovingly "coaching" AA on his spelling, grammer, and punctuation, with such care as is generally only seen between young teenaged boys who know each other well. He has likewise lovingly coached us on being fit to be taken into public - that part hasn't been going quite as well.
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 08-18-2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: We spread the love around, be sure to act an idiot and scream MOAR BUK sometimes.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to W.Lynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,036 Times in 4,045 Posts
    WL, you go out, into the public? Wow! I'm not quite to that point yet.
    Someday I'm going to pull my life together. But that day is not today. Today I'm driving a stolen police car.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,430 Times in 4,440 Posts
    Not often, and mostly just to places where it won't raise too many eyebrows if something gets destroyed.
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 08-19-2017 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Saw the Bellamy Brothers last night, at a biker bar.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to W.Lynn For This Useful Post: