Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the uk

Hey guys/girls just wanted to say hello from a UK prepped

Welcome from the other side of the pond.
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from Texas!

Comment

Welcome!
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Hi, and welcome to our little corner of the net from the desert southwest state of New Mexico . We chave a couple of UK members, but we don't hear from them very often.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from the great state of TX. Where in the UK are you? I'm married to a Brit.
            NICHEVO

Comment

hola, hows the invasion in your area? I been seeing lots of vid from the UK lately.

Comment

Hi there! How big is prepping in the UK? Which part are you in (generally speaking)?

I'd still like to come visit Wales & Scotland... and travel around the rural parts of the country. I'm just so much of a homebody, and no longer have an active passport (and HATE flying these days)... that I don't see it happening.

Comment

You couldn't pay me to visit England now, they been over run with jihadis.
                  NICHEVO

Comment

scared off another one

Comment

We tend to do that, but if we're that frightening, then it's for the best.

Otherwise, hello, hope you find your way back, or remember your password, or whatever. We really are nice people. If you ever come to Texas on holidays be sure to get in touch, I have lots of fun toys to play with!
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                      X