No announcement yet.

Smart phones for the not so smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Redman , what did you end up doing about this?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Well, I tried a couple new apps to clean it up,. Keep it plugged in, and for now, push forward. My hours and the store's are not meshing well, so I have not gone to look in a while. I am not spending $1000 on a note though.

Comment

My recommendations:
        1) Make sure that you have any important photos and files saved to the SD card. Double check.

2) Make sure that you have the "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore" boxes checked. They should be in the same place as doing a reset.

3) Do a factory reset. I think that you will be surprised at how much this will help. In my case, it freed up a LOT of memory , and really helped my battery life.

4) Get a separate battery charger with an extra battery or two. When the battery started to fail on my Galaxy S3 (before I broke it), I had an extra battery with an external charger . When one would start getting low, I'd just swap it out, and have a decent battery again . After a while , I just started swapping it out at lunch so that I didn't have to worry about it dying in the early evening.

5) Did I mention a factory reset?
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Plan C, test it's bullet resistance capacity.
          When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Tempting!

Comment

But then you're back to having to buy a new one.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
              X