FNG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG

He everybody, glad to be here. I've read the entire series and mapped most of the key locations on Google Earth.
    I'm an old school prepper, from back in the days when they called us "survivalists". I've been a lot of things throughout the years, I'm currently being paid to spend other people's money.
    I'm an avid shooter and have taught CWP classes, firearms safety as well as some tactical and defensive stuff and spent a couple of years as an RSO for the local Sheriff's range.

Currently I live with my wife on our small homestead raising goats, chickens, guineas and a donkey as well as a couple of dogs and cats. We raise a good bit of our own food as well.

Looking forward to the interaction, some of the conversations have seemed very interesting.
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Welcome from the state of confusion.
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Well, jump on in to those conversations. Sometimes we try to solve the world's problems, sometimes we just talk over the fence about nothing in particular. Glad you could join us.

Comment

Hi, and welcome from south central New Mexico. I usually pepper our newbies with questions, but you seem to have answered most of them.
        As Sac said, don't hesitate to jump in on any of the conversations.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SC.

Comment

Hola from the tropical south east

Comment

Welcome from west central FL.
              People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
              ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Working...
              X