Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi everyone. After reading and rereading AA's home series 12-14 times now I was curious about this place. I have really enjoyed the books and would love to be part of the discussions.

Welcome to the club, you related to leeroy?

Comment

Hello, curiosity is usually healthy, then there's this place.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hey Levi. Welcome. Lots of discussions going on in the various dark corners of this place. Jump on in.

Comment

Hi Levi, and welcome from the hot, dusty, dry wilds of south central New Mexico, where a coyote could have 2 or 4 legs. Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle? Without trying to nail it down too specifically, what area of the country are you in?
          We've got some really good folks here with a lot of knowledge that they are willing to share. Feel free to jump in and join the conversations.
          I will warn you though....if you're easily offended, this might not be the best match. Most of us got an extra helping of the "Smart ass" gene.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Aloha and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the Asylum Levi. Don't be shy! Join us in Chat some night.
              NICHEVO

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                Hi Levi, and welcome from the hot, dusty, dry wilds of south central New Mexico, where a coyote could have 2 or 4 legs. Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle? Without trying to nail it down too specifically, what area of the country are you in?
                You don't have to say, the No Such Agency already knows, and others can find out if they want to badly enough.

We've got some really good folks here with a lot of knowledge that they are willing to share.
                And then there's me, depends on your definition of "good" I guess.

Feel free to jump in and join the conversations.
                Or lurk for 5 years, and then jump in. That happens too.

I will warn you though....if you're easily offended, this might not be the best match.
                Anyone easily offended, can just as easily leave.

Most of us got an extra helping of the "Smart ass" gene.
                You say that like it's a bad thing?

(And I think I just lived up - or down - to most of what he said.)
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

think we scared him off

Comment

Guess I'll go ahead and say hello to everyone also since I'm kinda new. Loved the series but looks like it has been around awhile. I just started them toward the end of 2016 and just started reading #8 Home Invasion. My 14 yo grandson started #1 recently. Anything I can do to get him to read more besides it is a great series for developing the survival mindset and prepping. Amazing at the little things you don't think about that can be important in a SHTF event. I've looked at the Kits Morgan had and they're pretty interesting. I have bought a little AM/FM/SW radio which I use every day. I don't find much on the SW band though. I'm interested in the solar power set-up he uses although I suspect that is part of fiction part of the book.

Comment

Hi Beowulf & Levi. I believe there IS some kind of "station guide" for s/w radio out there. I need one too. I'll try & google-fu it up later. We've got a few hams here, as well, so if you're interested just say the word & we'll point you in the right direction.

Is that the Olde English Beowulf, or the Alexander Arms one?

Comment

Old English and soon to be my AR15. My AR10 will be "Excaliber"

Comment

This is the radio I bought from Amazon - TIVDIO V-115 Portable Shortwave Transistor Radio AM/FM Stereo with MP3 Player Recorder Support T-Flash Card and Sleep Timer (Black).

There there is this SW Station list - http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...ns/swave-6.htm

Comment

Nice!

Comment

My rifle is Dolly Parton because it has 2 of the biggest , well enough of that , welcome to the forum lol

Comment

Working...
                              X