From the Smokies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Smokies

Finally joined but have browsed for a long time. Appreciate allowing me to join.

Yeah, we got no room to judge anybody. You into motorcycles, jeeps, or anything cool like that?
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Looking at the username , Imma guess that he's one of them there motorbike kind of folk.
      Welcome from New Mexico .
      Have you been prepping long? Carry a GHB in your car? Work for the DHS?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

You never know Kick, so I figured I should just ask.

Comment

yeah never know could be a powerlifter or strongman.

Comment

This circus could use a strongman. And some tigers, need some tigers!

Comment

Ironhead could mean a lot of things. Motorcycles, lifters/bodybuilding , ironworkers, or mule headed. Then again, it could be all in one, or none at all.

Welcome from the state of confusion.
              When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from the WV mtns currently experiencing thunderboomers. Make yourself at home.

Comment

Didn't call it prepping back then but "collected" emergency items for 25 years, but then it was mainly guns. I have 3 bags I rotate depending on season and travel. Not hardly on the dhs. Yes to Harley.

Comment

Brother, I hope that you didn't take my smart-assedness (that's a word, right?) as an insult . We tend to have a bit of an odd sense of humor around here. If we're not picking on each other, we would likely be getting into trouble .
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Nope. Just having fun. Always been told that if your picked your not liked.

Comment

Can't type either. If you are picked on you are liked.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                          Brother, I hope that you didn't take my smart-assedness (that's a word, right?) as an insult . We tend to have a bit of an odd sense of humor around here. If we're not picking on each other, we would likely be getting into trouble .
                          Well, SOME of us get in trouble anyway, some people are just too lazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X