Hey Angry American.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Angry American.?

Could I ask if you have ever been to X-con in Myrtle Beach? I was there last year and I could swear it was you in there selling your books. But my memory is a little fuzzy..
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards!"-Claire Wolfe

And his face is pretty fuzzy, might have been him - if their web site has photos or listings from previous years, you might find out before he gets close to looking in here and answering. He gets a bit distracted.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

He looks a bit like a cross between Teddy Ruxpin and a Viking.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
        He looks a bit like a cross between Teddy Ruxpin and a Viking.
        That must have been him. I wish I could have met him. But at the time I had not discovered his writings yet and was so busy with my youngins never got the chance to go shoot the bull with the feller I think was him..
        "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards!"-Claire Wolfe

Comment

No, never been to an event in Myrtle Beach. But let me know when the next one is going on and I'll try to come up. I have spent days upon days at the Horry County Jail though!
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Not saying Why is leaving it up to interpretation, AA. Sure you want to do that with this crowd? LOL
            According to my watch the time is now
            Past is dead and gone
            Don't try to shake it just nod your head
            Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

LOL. Some of us know why!
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

...and we're not sayin nuthin!
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...