From over there, over there and up there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From over there, over there and up there

Hi, came across the forum after going to the site, which I found, more accurately stumbled across, at the beginning of book 6.

So yup, I'm one of these people who usually skips the acknowledgements, thanks, etc at the beginning of books and go straight to the start of the actual book.
    Still can't believe I read 5 books and missed the site

Sooooooo, about me

Been doing the survivor/prepper/whateveryouwannacallit for over 30 years now. Started as an angry teenager about to go off the rails, a teacher and friend recognised that I loved the outdoors, he was former military and so began to teach me skills beyond basics of camp craft. Truth is my life would have taken a very different and wrong direction if it hadn't been for him.

Friends call me "A Straight Talker"
    You want someone to massage your ego? Look somewhere else
    You want someone to always whisper it'll all be ok? Look somewhere else
    You want someone who'll stand with you through good and bad? Look right here
    You want someone who'll fight alongside you? Look right here
    You want someone to vent to? Look right here
    You want someone who will be honest and straight with you? Look right here

If I can help someone I will, if I have the knowledge or experience I will share it, if I don't know I will admit it

I got no time for bigots be it racial, gender, religious, orientation, whatever. Far as I'm concerned good people are good, bad people are bad and both exist. But I do my best to keep the bad out of my life and my families lives.

Guess that's it for now

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailani Kealoha View Post
      Welcome to the forum.
      Thanks

Forgot to mention
      I worked in an outdoors supply shop for a few years, learnt some of the dirty tricks and dishonesty they and the manufacturers engage in. Got no problem with calling BS on them if I can and telling you ways that are better, cheaper or free

Comment

Hi, and welcome from south central New Mexico. Sounds like you'll fit right in around here. It's been a bit slow around here lately, so try to start something interesting.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi from the NE mtns of WV... some of us aren't too politically correct either. That said, we seem to get along and there are no ongoing flame wars or anything like that here.

What part of the country are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
            Hi from the NE mtns of WV... some of us aren't too politically correct either. That said, we seem to get along and there are no ongoing flame wars or anything like that here.

Just don't tell certain folks sasquatch is actually a trained gypsy actor in a suit.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

LOL...

Comment

Hello from the SE mountains of WV. Welcome aboard and if you want to join us in the chat room feel free to do so. We like new people and we aren't judgmental, just sometimes mental We have a good time and we are a good group to talk with. Our conversation changes at the drop of a hat or there are 2 or 3 conversations going on at the same time, it can get confusing. We are willing to help others and new ideas are always welcomed.

Comment

Welcome from the SE flat lands of SC. I echo all of the sentiments made above.

Comment

Originally posted by Cwi555 View Post
                    Just don't tell certain folks sasquatch is actually a trained gypsy actor in a suit.
                    Bigfoot right here living in the suburbs
                    Watch the infamous Guni GuGu skit (*see How I made $867 extra this month working about the time this video took to play ~ http://tinyurl.com/pxolcpp ) ****Li...

Skip to 7:00 and learn all

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                      Wherever I am and family is, that's home for me Back in the UK at present, for how long I don't know

Comment

Welcome from FL.!
                        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Yo.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                          X