Hello from NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NJ

After reading the series, started to pay more attention to getting myself prepared. Right now the discussion my wife and I are having is what conditions do we bug out on and what do we want to bug in. Need to make plans for both.

Hey Chuck, welcome to the board! Glad to have you here.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to our slice of the internet from southern New Mexico . Look around and jump in .
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome Chuck. I was in NJ (near Philly)for a while among other places. What part of NJ you are in would really have a big impact on your bug out plan. Getting out ahead of the masses will be key no matter where you are. Provided you have a well stocked bug out location I don't think you can leave too early if you think the feces will soon be hitting the oscillating rotary air moving device.

Comment

Hello.

You know, there are reasons people shouldn't give their proper names online (like, so you live in Sewell, or are you one of the 56 other Chuck Phillips that reside in NJ?) There have also been some cases - not here yet, that I'm aware of anyway - of people getting harassed, threatened, or treated like criminals for daring to not follow the herd. Then again, if you publish or podcast on the topics of or involved with survival, it may be a conscious decision, so whatever.

Fortunately, we have the unseenone and the José, so there's always other options.
          Last edited by W.Lynn; 03-01-2017, 10:30 PM.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

There's a reason that most prepper groups will tell you not to use your real name. When the SHTF, guess who the hordes will flock to for supplies? Unfortunately, not all of the horde will be nice and ask politely. I'm afraid that it'll be bad enough with just having to repel the random straggler. I don't want to have to contemplate an armed, hungry mob trying to get my supplies. :-(

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X