Hello from FLorida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from FLorida

Cool site, I am currently in central fl and am starting to learn to prep. I am now officially hooked on the home books! Really struck a cord with me as i am a on the road salesmen for construction equipment traveling the SE. Tons of great information here been looking around and reading as much as possible. i will be asking questions but ill try not to be a total PITA.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome from Pinellas County (for now). Looks like us Floridians keep multiplying
      lofflorida.com

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico, we're glad that you found us. Have you started keeping a GHB in your vehicle yet? Have you started stashing away long-term food supplies ?
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SE WV.

Comment

howdy from Central FL...Do you garden? time to get some taters in the ground!
            Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Hey from Pasco county!
              People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
              ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Originally posted by Redbeard View Post
                ... try not to be a total PITA.
                Don't strain yourself on that final bit right there, be one, claim it, live up to it, compete with everyone to see who's the biggest!
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hey Redbeard, welcome to the board. Don't worry about being a PITA, most of here are. You'll fit right in. LOL
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                  X