Hello from Palatka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Palatka

Thanks for the add. I am like minded about things going on in our world these days. Love to ride my 09 ultra classic. Just rode to DC with a couple buddies for the innauguration...had a blast! Hope to share some of my knowledge as well as get some! I am a 30 year RN (critical care/cath lab/CCU), have extensive knowledge about farming/goats/chickens. Hope to share!

Hi, and welcome from NM. I sure do miss riding, but the PTB have decided that it's not in my best interest. That's great that you got to join in on the inauguration....I would have had trouble not taking care of some other business while there, so it makes sense for me to avoid the area.
    Thanks for being an RN...Much respect!!
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hey! Palatka homegrown, huh? We are practically neighbors...at least in these sticks. I love talking farming, and we keep animals on the homestead too. Someday, we may get goats, maybe we'll get your goat. OMG! That was bad! On a more serious note, we keep rabbits, pigs, turkeys, ducks, and chickens. Looking to raise another cow after we get our pasture in order. I'll bet the inauguration was a trip. I could feel the excitement through the TV even... what a day! Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
      X