Thread: Hello from Mt. Dora

Thanks

Hello from Mt. Dora

Hello everyone, I have been reading these books and others and have a complaint about them, they read too fast LOL, it seems like I start one and a couple of nights later I am looking for the next one, not really that fast but it seems like it. AA you are doing a great job writing them and am looking forward to the movie or series which ever one it will be, hoping to see it soon. I have just started the 7th one and was upset about the intro, that some people want the series finalized, Hell no not me, I think about 20 more in the series would be great and give more content for the TV series. Thanks everyone in advance.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geoffnlp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Welcome

Thanks
    Welcome to the site. We are in High Springs, northwest of Gainesville. The books are really great. I've got one more to read... until further notice, that is.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 529 Posts
    Welcome to the board.

If you're looking for another book to read, you might want to pick up Alas, Babylon.. It's a PAW novel that takes place in a fictional town inspired by Mt. Dora. You'd probably only find it in the library though. It's out of print last I checked.