Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from central Missouri

Hello All-

I appreciate your books, AA...just finished reading book 7 of the Going Home series. I'm looking forward to conversing with other like-minded people here.

Well, jump on in! Some of us are here a lot - others, more sporadically - but don't let that stop you. We all go through times we're really busy.

Have you been prepping long? Have a homestead?

Comment

Hi and welcome Kepp from another Missourian!
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. Come visit with us in the chat room and learn some things and have a good time. The topics change at the drop of a hat so you need to keep up. lol

Comment

Hi Kepp, and welcome from south central New Mexico . (Psst: Ya gotta watch out for DMH...She's kind of a trouble maker )
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello, do you have a favorite comedic theme, a favorite bad behavior, or some other enjoyment we should know about? (We have joke threads, music video links, and more.)
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma. Born in southern Missouri. Great place to get answers and help. enjoy
              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Hey there! I've been prepping for a couple years now and have a descent base of supplies, I think. As far as a homestead...we just moved out of suburbia last summer and got a place with a few acres. We have a stocked lake, plenty of wood for burning, and have started a garden (though we have TONS to learn about that).

EDIT: this was supposed to be a "reply with quote" to post #2

Comment

Originally posted by DMH View Post
                  Hi and welcome Kepp from another Missourian!
                  Go Missouri!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
                    Welcome from Okiehoma. Born in southern Missouri. Great place to get answers and help. enjoy
                    I grew up in small-town central Missouri, but went to school in SW Missouri. One of my best friends from highshool/college was originally from OK...I want to say it was a town named "Ada" ??

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                      Hello, do you have a favorite comedic theme, a favorite bad behavior, or some other enjoyment we should know about? (We have joke threads, music video links, and more.)
                      I'd have to say that my favorite comedic theme recently has been watching the liberal left freakout show since the election. Although it's sad as well. I spent a few years in Los Angeles in the early 2000's so I'm very familiar with it.

Comment

Welcome from the state of confusion.
                        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Working...
                        X