New Years Eve Chat Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
    I kinda like going to sleep in one year and wake up in the next. How do you remember to write 2017 instead of 2016? Or is it no big deal?
    I've found that I figure it out when my first bounced check of the year rolls in.

Comment

I'll see if I'm up. I usually crash by 9 and wake up in the middle of the night and come on here. Never anyone on then, lol.

Comment

I may be on, I'll be working till next year I'll see how busy we are at work and log on if able, I may just be the guy in the back of the party drinking sweet tea observing the conversations.
        lofflorida.com

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one CW. I however, am not a daily discipline follower.

Kailani - I can't promise we'll still be up, but sometimes there's a 2nd shift who logs in later. Bear, you can be the chaperone or just point at us & laugh... whatever floats your boat!

Comment

Here's a quickie guide to the televised madness... should you need to set the ambiance to something more festive than the cat tearing around the house.

Mariah Carey and Blake Shelton will be among the stars performing on the New Year's Eve TV specials to ring in 2017 — get the details

Comment

I've got a chihuahua for that. He doesn't care who's knocking on what, he has to alert EVERYBODY.

The cats ignore the noise.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                Kailani - I can't promise we'll still be up, but sometimes there's a 2nd shift who logs in later. Bear, you can be the chaperone or just point at us & laugh... whatever floats your boat!
                Looks like I only missed everyone by 2 hours. Better luck next year!

Comment

I'm on sweetie, got my beat-up phone working, so you missed me by less than that!

Comment

Glad someone else is. It's almost 3 am here and I'm bored out of my gourd. I know, coffee!

Comment

I'd be asleep, if I didn't live next to people who drink a lot and play very LOUD tejano music all night long.

Comment

Just go out with a floodlight and a bullhorn and start shouting INS.

Comment

Sad thing is, that'd probably work.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we'll just mow the yard bright and early.

Comment

LOL... glad you two did connect at that hour. I was not at all conscious. LOL.

Right at midnight, WV demonstrated how much spare ammo it has. Shotguns, rifles, rimfires - a full auto, at one point - and some really BIG rifle; big boom. Nice to know there are that many people between me and Mordor, and the highway. After that, my brain suddenly went non-verbal and I sought the silence of the pillow. (ETA: apparently someone's clock is all messed up and they have a LOT of spare ammo... sound is coming from an odd direction... which I can see with the binos.)

Today is 'REGROUP' day. The main living space is functional, clean and suits me for now. But now is when I need to know what all I'm going to try to accomplish in the spring - and start getting those plans together. I've rested up for about 6 weeks now and just settled in. So, onwards.

Comment

Proud of you at all that stuck with us till the ball drop
                              lofflorida.com

Comment

Whazzat WB? It finally dropped? Congratulations, now you don't have to keep checking for it!
                                Last edited by W.Lynn; 01-01-2017, 10:41 PM. Reason: Lord, I apologize ...

Comment

Working...
                                X