Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that Angery American on the cover of all the books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Angery American on the cover of all the books?

I've been wondering about this for a while. AA, is that you on the covers with your back turned?

Oh jeez, please, please don't bring up the picture of AA with his back turned. It's just starting to finally fade from my mind's eye.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by gpwelding1 View Post
      I've been wondering about this for a while. AA, is that you on the covers with your back turned?
      gp- They don't print a book with a big enough cover to fit that picture.

RD
      Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

hahahah

Comment

Eye bleach!!!! Just thinking about that is bad. Please do not allow the picture to be shown again.
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Yes, there is a story - you're best off not knowing OR seeing the evidence. The man depicted on the books is an artist's rendition of the fictional Morgan, and has little to do with the appearance of our bearded friend who writes the books.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Yep, lol! I just saw the picture of the real angery.Definitely not him on the cover! No offence AA.

Comment

We are not all perfect.

"Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
                [Festus Haggen]

Comment

Oh, trust me Logos, I (and I think I can speak for most here) have no illusion of being perfect. You just haven't had the photographic evidence burned into your retinas.
                  AA, we love ya man, but please don't do that again .
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Awww, c'mon, can't I? Please? You could just not look in this thread any more!

Comment

Nooooooooo! For the love of all that's good, No!
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Spoil sport.

New thread time, "That which cannot be unseen." We can use it for things like that, and memes with nasty ol' hags like Nancy Pelosi or Killery.

Comment

Working...
                        X