super bug and pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super bug and pigs

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rar...R7&ocid=AARDHP Things are coming so heads up .

When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

At least I think my pigs are fine because I only have 2 not 1500.

Comment

This is what over the counter antibiotics in other countries and over prescribing here have caused.

Sorry, but TSC, and other feed stores should not have them. Farmers complain about vet bills and want low cost, consumers want safe, vets have a law and set of ethics to follow, and drug companies want to sell drugs. No one wants to work together.

A few producers welcome vets as partners with preventive "medicine" and appropriate facility design, shower in and out, truck washes, ventilation, and so on, but most just call after they have exhausted every other means including left over antibiotics and every Dr. Google remedy out there.

Comment

Redman I rely on my Vet a lot, I just wish he could respond a little quicker. Since he now has a new partner things are getting better.

Comment

Working...
          X